Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I had attended the Dallas PalmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow on Nov. 4th and ordered the T650 that evening. I received my "confirmation Order Number" and have not heard anything from them since. Has anyone who had attended any of the Roadshows heard anything more or have received their T650 yet?????
    Other threads on this. They told me 2-4 weeks for CDMA (ordered on Nov. 12th).

So far, no one except Sprint has shipped a batch. Not Best Buy, not Amazon, not Treo Central. PalmOne hasn't shipped theirs yet.

Best case, Thanksgiving week. Like they said at the show, "If you want one quick, order it somewhere else."

Cluemeister
    I am Roadshow order number 89 from the first at which the 650 was available. Viennachannels has not sent me mine yet.
    It's killing me to have to wait for the 650 from them, but for $250 off i think i will manage.
  5.    #5  
    ttt
    Hay this could give us a headzup... Number 89 tha sounds pretty much the beginning of the lot. Maybe when you hear about yours you could tell us all (like as if we need to ask you to do that right hahahaha)..
    I am number 595 I think and jeff told me he thinks I have a good chance of being in the first lot of them.. WHEN that will be who knows..
    I am #636. Got am email from Jeff yesterday....2-3 weeks....almost Christmas. Any way, just got word that I might have a new job.....something different to focus on other than the 650....LOL!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    I was bustin my *** and was going to fly cross country to go to a roadshow but couldn't pull it off. On Nov. 8th I got something from P1 saying I could order it, I did, and it came today!

Of course it was $599, so perhaps they are billing and shipping the expensive ones first with the discounted ones later...

That sucks seeing you guys cared enough to go sit through their presentation!

Mike
    #461 here and haven't heard a word since the original confirmation...thanks for the condolance mike! the presentation was a bit stiff for us who already use the 600
    I have mine....well i ordered it from Sprint. The wife gets the one from the roadshow.

"Age is only a number society has inflicted upon us to number our days on Earth."
    ~Stephen Todd
    I know people who are in the 20's 30's and 40's for confirmation numbers.

No one has one; standard 2-4 weeks line.

Some are hearing ugly rumors like they will not shipping until AFTER Xmas.

Ho ho ho becomes no no no.
    I talked to Jeff today, after he emailed me, to confirm my order. I am #842. He said he has still not received any phones from PalmOne and he is hoping to get his first batch in 2 to 3 weeks. From the rumors I have heard, (and this is not from Jeff but rather several different forums) PalmOne is fulfilling the the Sprint Orders first before getting the discounted orders out the door. Hopefully, Sprint has enough in stock since all of the Sprint Order messages I have seen on the boards have not had any problems in getting them in 2-3 days and VC will get the next batch. *fingers crossed*
    I ordered mine a week after the Dallas show.
    Quote Originally Posted by woofytexan
    I talked to Jeff today, after he emailed me, to confirm my order. I am #842. He said he has still not received any phones from PalmOne and he is hoping to get his first batch in 2 to 3 weeks. From the rumors I have heard, (and this is not from Jeff but rather several different forums) PalmOne is fulfilling the the Sprint Orders first before getting the discounted orders out the door. Hopefully, Sprint has enough in stock since all of the Sprint Order messages I have seen on the boards have not had any problems in getting them in 2-3 days and VC will get the next batch. *fingers crossed*
    I ordered mine a week after the Dallas show.
    As the song goes, "It's beginning to look a lot like (after) Christmas..."
    Maybe P1 is holding all the Treo 650's for us because they are going to make the all the updates before it ships to us.
    I'm #647. Ordered 11-10. Attended the Chicago RoadShow. I just got a T600 3 weeks ago after my Circuit City warranty replaced my broken down T300, so I'm in no rush. My wife will inherit my T600 when my alzheimer-laden T650 arrives.

When I get my T650, will I be allowed to park in handicapped spaces?
    Last edited by onetwotreo; 11/24/2004 at 01:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkwolf
    Maybe P1 is holding all the Treo 650's for us because they are going to make the all the updates before it ships to us.
    I think I saw this before:

In the Dictionary under "Wishful Thinking"
    My order was in the 200's, but i couldn't wait another second, so I called sprint and had them ship me one (damn holiday, now i have to wait till friday!....arrrgggg). I think I'll just sell the phone I get from VC on ebay or something. I know I'm comming out ahead in the long run, I just have to play Mr. Bank for a while too. eh...
    3 weeks and waiting....dallas roadshow....what's the over/under on delivery before Christmas?
    Whoever rated this thread 5 stars is a jerk. I clicked thinking VC had started shipping. Shame on you.

20.    #20  
    ttt
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast