1.    #1  
    Hey guys

I just finished BlueTooth syncing my Treo 650 over Mac OS X

At the end, it kept restarting

each time it restarts, it just continues to keep restarting, over and over again, and won't stop

I pressed the Reset key - same thing

I tried a Hard Reset --- the 'erase all contents' menu did not appear

From there, I removed the battery - once placed back in, same thing over again

Any suggestions?

Any help is GREATLY appreciated - thanks guys!
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    search for an earlier post of mine on how exactly to do the hard reset. I did it wrong to. The manual also helps. make sure you hold the power button...press and release reset...continue holding power button until grey screen with circular palm logo has appeared for a second or so.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! pressing the UP key worked

now the PHONE part of it refuses to turn on

any ideas?

Thanks fellas! much appreciated
    BLUETOOTH!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by HasanDaddy
    Thanks! pressing the UP key worked

now the PHONE part of it refuses to turn on

any ideas?

Thanks fellas! much appreciated
    Delete the app that was causing the reset, reset the device again, and everything should be OK.
    Quote Originally Posted by HasanDaddy
    I tried a Hard Reset --- the 'erase all contents' menu did not appear

It does not sound that you did a proper hard reset.

Manke sure you hold down the power (red) button on the Treo 650. While holding down the power button, press the RESET hole on the back. Only when you see the Palm should you release the power button. A message will appear warning that you are about to erase all the data stored on your handheld. Press the UP button to complete the hard reset, erasing everything on your device...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Also, follow the Treo 650 upgrade guide posted by

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...ase=obj(14403)

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions