Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwab1967
    OK gang... here is something else to try.

Exit Outlook
    Click on Start/Run
    In the pop up box key in "outlook.exe /resetfolders"
    Outlook will open
    Sync

This has solved my problem and I am now able to sync my Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Notes. Best of luck, hope this helps others.
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!

After performing a zero-out reset and a complete rebuild of my work PC, I was still getting the same OLERR errors on Calendar, Contact and Task. I called Sprint and they had me download the conduit file from the Palmone site but, I still received the same error. Sprint suggested I use the Chapura software, as they have had good luck resolving this issue. They even gave me the $30.00 dollar credit to cover the cost.

Well, before I downloaded the software, I read this post and I'll be damned, the above steps worked!!!

I hope others can use this. Judging from the Rep at Sprint this is happening to a lot of people.

Thanks again!!!
    Amen! Finally found the right combination of search words to show this thread.
    Treo 700P (& GoodLink Administrator)
    Simpsonized
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwab1967
    OK gang... here is something else to try.

Exit Outlook
    Click on Start/Run
    In the pop up box key in "outlook.exe /resetfolders"
    Outlook will open
    Sync

This has solved my problem and I am now able to sync my Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Notes. Best of luck, hope this helps others.
    I tried this with my new Cingular Treo 650 to no avail. Does Cingular give credit for Chappura? Any other thoughts? (although the calendar seems to have synced notwithstanding the error note, I am not comfortable without a clean syncing).
    I'm so glad you were able to fix your problem. It's a shame that the reps don't know about this simple procedure. When I called they would not give me a credit and I very nearly returned my phone!
    KFU, the restaurant that gives you the bird!
    Still can't get Cingular sync without calendar error message. Neither Cingular nor Palm One any help. Any suggestions?
    Got it to work! Found the solution on another thread, posting here for readers of this thread.

I did a one-time sync desktop overwrites handheld, rather than both ways - and it worked (although I lost recent Treo entries, notwithstanding that I had synced both ways before).
    1. Open Outlook, goto File/ Import-Export data
    2. Export Calendar to a "csv" file out on the drive.
    3. Open Calendar, goto "view" arrange by change it to "category"
    4. Click on Edit / select all and then Delete.
    5. This will delete all entries from the calendar.
    6. Go to File menu Import/Export
    7. Import from another program or file
    8. select CSV file
    9. Browse to the exported file and
    10. Import it.
    The sync should work NOW
    Does anyone know the most version of Outlook conduits are?

I bought Treo June 17th. The software loaded shows Help About in desktop, Version button, Other tab ~half way down the items listed as ocp.. Shows that the version is 1.2.0 for them

Then there is PalmOne download somewhere that I got called OutlookConduitUpdater.zip which is listed somehow as 1.02 around Nov last year

Does anyone one know which one is current, or if these are both the same thing?
    I have the same files. I too installed the updater dated 11/22/04 from
    http://www.palmone.com/us/support/do...daterv102.html

I think we both have the latest version.

The ocp*.dll files are dated 10/24/04 and a number of other files in my Palmone directory are dated 11/1/04. It's all a bit confusing if you use file dates for dtermining all this.

Maybe thay built the files on 10/24 and 11/1 but released the files for download on 11/22 ???
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12