1.    #1  
    Anybody else tried to use Mega Clock on the 650. It works just fine except as an alarm clock. My 600 has faithfully woken me every day for the last year, but the 650 did not wake me this am. When I turned the phone on, the alarm went off (2 hours late).
    Quote Originally Posted by mervynle
    Anybody else tried to use Mega Clock on the 650. It works just fine except as an alarm clock. My 600 has faithfully woken me every day for the last year, but the 650 did not wake me this am. When I turned the phone on, the alarm went off (2 hours late).
    I am using 2.1 (which adds 650 support) and it seems to alarm ok, but it is not vibrating. Is there something I am missing? I am liking MegaClock over PalmaryClock because of the chimes, but I need vibrate as well..
    thanks -d
    I switched to Bob's Alarm from Megaclock because of the improved 5way support. This was even after I had paid for Megaclock.
    It works fine on my 650... providing I set the sound mode for GENERAL sounds in the prefs panel to on. I overslept as well when it didn't go off because the sound mode was off.
    I use PalmarySoft's clock for my alarms and it works great. It's very customizable now and even supports mp3's as alarm sounds.
    FYI, from MegaClock support on the vibrate problem:
    This is known bug in Treo 600/650 (vibration isn't supported with Attention Manager).
    We try to fix this problem as soon as possible.