1.    #1  
    On my T600 I have been a happy user of Chapura KeySuite, as that allows me to sync ALL my Outlook Contacts fields, and pretty much all Calendar and Tasks functionality. According to the release note of their latest version (3.2.2) Chapura changed the database formats for compatiblity with NFVS....but I'd love to hear a T650 user confirm that KeySuite indeed works
    Last edited by awesterink; 11/19/2004 at 08:24 PM.
    Well does it anybody?
    Yes I have because I sync. my work and personal stuff. It works well for me so far, I have only used the latest version 3.22.
  4.    #4  
    Up to version 3.2.2 Chapura KeySuite was not optimized for the T650 5-way navigation pad. Last night Chapura made version 3.3 available, and it works like a charm
    Does KS update the internal Palm databases as well? I use Outlook at home, but at work we use Notes (so I have to use Palm Desktop there). Thanks.
    Awesome I sent an email to their support about this and just got the response. Thanks for the quick update.
    Quote Originally Posted by rforrest
    Does KS update the internal Palm databases as well? I use Outlook at home, but at work we use Notes (so I have to use Palm Desktop there). Thanks.
    nope, KS has their own databases, so you can sync work with native and home with KS.
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    So that means that data entered in Key Suite won't show up in the Palm Desktop, right?
  9.    #9  
    Right.

You can leave leave both conduits active (and sync twice depending on the order of the conduits). In your case it would be two seperate syncs with separate sources and targets.

In my case, I disabled the standard Outlook conduits for Tasks, Memos and Calendar, but left the standard Outlook conduit for Contacts enabled, as VoiceDial uses the standard Contacts database as a source. It will always be in sync, as I never edit anything in the standard contacts DB on the Treo, only in either Outlook or in KeyContacts, and these two get synced before the standard Contacts conduit.