1.    #1  
    I want a treo 270 rom before gprs upgraded , who can send it to me ?
    thanks a lot
    my email address is
    tolaic123@hotmail.com
    msn tolaic123@hotmail.com
    What do you mean by your request? You want to have another copy of your original Treo 270 ROM before you go for the GPRS upgrade? Try to visit www.palmsource.com. They are the entity that developes the Palm Operating System (OS). Of your furtunate enough with your request, then you might be able to secure a ROM backup and all the installation procedures. But I never tried reinstalling a ROM back to a smartphone before. Is this possible?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Treology
    What do you mean by your request? You want to have another copy of your original Treo 270 ROM before you go for the GPRS upgrade? Try to visit www.palmsource.com. They are the entity that developes the Palm Operating System (OS). Of your furtunate enough with your request, then you might be able to secure a ROM backup and all the installation procedures. But I never tried reinstalling a ROM back to a smartphone before. Is this possible?
    sure ,it is easy to reinstall a rom back to the treophone.Be careful and insure that the battery is full. It will damage the phone if the procesure is broken in progress!
    msn tolaic123@hotmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by laic123_palm
    sure ,it is easy to reinstall a rom back to the treophone.Be careful and insure that the battery is full. It will damage the phone if the procesure is broken in progress!

Oh, this is a good news for me. Do you have any link to the procedure and where to get another copy of the Treo ROM files?
    AGAIN!!!

Oh, this is a good news for me. Do you have any link to the procedure and where to get another copy of the Treo ROM files?
    would appreciate a hint on how to reverse engineer the ROM back on to the unit - i have got hold of the ROM image but was unable to secure the handspring emulator. apprecaite all the help
    Ask laic123_palm. I think he knows how.