1.    #1  
    This might be a silly question, but on my 600 when I would tap the # keys on the dialpad, the device would emit a touch tone, just like if you were dialing a normal touch tone phone.

My 650 isn't doing this. There's no audible feedback at all as I dial on the dialpad (or the keypad for that matter). Is there any way to enable this, or does it just not do it?

It might be a bit of a nit-picky issue, but the tones emitted while dialing gave me enough feedback to know if i had accidentally hit the wrong button (expected tones for a certain #)....
    Quote Originally Posted by cstorer
    This might be a silly question, but on my 600 when I would tap the # keys on the dialpad, the device would emit a touch tone, just like if you were dialing a normal touch tone phone.

My 650 isn't doing this. There's no audible feedback at all as I dial on the dialpad (or the keypad for that matter). Is there any way to enable this, or does it just not do it?

It might be a bit of a nit-picky issue, but the tones emitted while dialing gave me enough feedback to know if i had accidentally hit the wrong button (expected tones for a certain #)....
    Thats what I've been looking for. I dont think there is a way to setup the dialing tones. I hope someone can come up with a solution to this.
    they play but REALLY softly. put your ear right on the receiver and you can hear. worked for me at least
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    they play but REALLY softly. put your ear right on the receiver and you can hear. worked for me at least
    Your right Dutch, but it blows that you can't hear them. What's the point of them playing at all. Minor issue but hopefully there will be a hack for this as well.
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    Anyone know of a hack for this yet?