1.    #1  
    1) Set up hotsync on one computer with no problem, second computer will not sync with Outlook 2003. Log says failed to synchronize Tasks, Contacts, etc.

2) I have tried several times to set up my voicemail, and the recording is "choppy". May be a reception issue?

3) Not a real issue, but I have read that pressing spacebar should toggle speakerphone on and off. Is this a 600-specific feature? Doesnt seem to work on my 650.
    This is what Mossberg said in his October review:

== "...But there are some drawbacks. The internal memory available
    == to the user is still paltry, at 23 megabytes, which is actually a little
    == less than the 600 offered..."

Thus he did address the memory issue.

== "...There's no Wi-Fi wireless networking, and the built-in camera,
    == while improved, is still low resolution at a time when other cellphone
    == cameras are offering higher resolution.
    ==
    == Plus, in my tests, the preproduction Treo 650 I had crashed several
    == times, and so did the Palm synchronization software, which has always
    == been solid as a rock. PalmOne will have to solve these problems by launch..."

-- http://ptech.wsj.com/archive/ptech-20041028.html
    Mossberg was referring only to the raw amount of
    RAM. The file structure problem effectively reduces this far further. See the other memory threads.
    http://www.doctordalai.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama
    Mossberg was referring only to the raw amount of
    RAM. The file structure problem effectively reduces this far further. See the other memory threads.
    Without his personal feedback we're not sure what he was saying when he said "memory available to the use is still paltry". Maybe he noticed an out-of-memory condition when HIS contact list filled up the thing.

BTW - I'm AGHAST that a contact list should take up ANY significant memory at ALL. There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with the data structures used if textual information about a contact takes up more than a few hundred bytes each (on average - images excluded).