1.    #1  
    please! these apps are indespensable! any update coming? i tried treohelper & says i need some phone library...
  2.    #2  
    I almost forgot the developers for Profiles, Profeo, & Brightcam. These are all indespensable apps but no longer work on Treo 650... Can yall update these apps respectively to work on Treo 650? Thanx
    There is an updated version already. I think it's 2.22. Try Palmgear. The new version works on my 650.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Rob, the guy who wrote Butler, is currently recruiting volunteers to help him get his software working on the 650. I'd recommend you go volunteer to help him out!

http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....num=1100852287
    and I've had a 650-friendly version of butler up for a couple of days now...
    I can't promise it works - but it should at least recognise that it's on a t650 and give it a try!
    Hobbyist Software
    VLC Remote - Control VLC from your Pre
    Remote - Control iTunes from your Pre
    -oh - and I've done the same for phone technician - though there, you have to download the latest beta for it not to object to your (stinky) 650
    -(sorry that was the jealousy talking)
    Hobbyist Software
    Thank you - You are always on the ball. I think three cheers are needed! Hip Hip...
  8.    #8  
    thanx vorlon-you are my fav developer! one thing to note is for some reason I cannot download any files from palmgear on my treo 650. is there a work around for this? any place other than palmgear I can download future updates? thanx!
    you can get all my apps straight from my site as .prc-s
    just click on 'download .prc'
    Hobbyist Software