Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    -Well this is ghey. NESem locks my Treo 650 up tighter than ****'s hatband. Anyone else have better luck than me? This is no good, I tried the demo and full version from both the card and the internal memory. Soft reset.
    -Directory assistance no longer supports the 5-way.
    -I cannot get my bluetooth working. I can discover the device, but cannot make them get it on. This is either my BT PCMCIA card or me.
    -Bob's Alarm seems to work.
    -I cannot get provisioned, I called to have it done, but it just isnt hacking it.
    -The Treo 600 Anotherball demo I had is now nonfuncioning. You can start the -game shoot the ball, but not move left and right.
    -Monopoly seems to work fine. MGammon wont work unless you install the Hires version.
    -The camera does look nicer.
    -The included Tetris is hard to play because of button configuration.
    -The screen is truly BEAUTIFUL.

If you have anything you want me to to try or do let me know. I may or may not get to it. Please do not ask me to install indepth software, IE agendus as I will not have time to test it. I will test some games briefly if you would like.

Lonzo
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    -Also as noted the RAM goes QUICK. I have 18 megs left and I have installed only Bob's Alarm to the unit.
    -Music can be played at the same time as Bejewelled now.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Finally got provisioned. If you get bored take your Treo 650 to a Sprint Store and hassle a clerk about its availabilty. Then tease them with the phone, good stuff. Next thing is to watch videos on the device.

Another thing that gets my goat, is that you cannot set Blazer to homepage a file on your Treo SD card.
    Last edited by ls3mach; 11/19/2004 at 07:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ls3mach

If you have anything you want me to to try or do let me know. I may or may not get to it. Please do not ask me to install indepth software, IE agendus as I will not have time to test it. I will test some games briefly if you would like.

Lonzo
    If you or anyone else doesn't mind and has the time I'm interested in knowing if Takephone works and also 2day and less importantly 4cast.
    Thanks
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I extracted the Treo 650 rintones, and I also have a pdb database that has a few hundred midi tones. I can post that if someone wants. Also are my threads that bad that noone wants to post. LOL
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    What kind of apps are those, if they can just simply sync over point me in the direction of each one that you want me to test and I will give them a whirl.
    2 day works but the center button on the 5 way no longer works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primate
    If you or anyone else doesn't mind and has the time I'm interested in knowing if Takephone works and also 2day and less importantly 4cast.
    Thanks
    Takephone does NOT work properly. Nav button and display issues. I emailed the author and he's on it.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    The video mode is kinda sweet. It says I can do a 7:30 minute video. That is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    Takephone does NOT work properly. Nav button and display issues. I emailed the author and he's on it.
    Hi,

What do you mean by "display issues" - is it the speed-dial ?
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com