1.    #1  
    Well I have tried Launcher X and Megalauncher and neither work as they did with the 600. You can move around with the 5-way but the middle button wont activate any of the programs.

Anyone have success with these or any other 3rd party launcher?
    Zlauncher works great.
    how is the memory issue for you jayzee?
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Awful, the memory is awful. I love the phone it is a great improvement over the 600 especially the screen. I called Sprint today they are sending me a return kit and rma. It is not here yet and I would like to keep it but I can't use it like it is. I can't get 40% of what I had on the 600 on the 650. I emailed Palm to ask about a fix but I am not holding my breath about a fix anytime soon.
    I cant get my middle button to work in many apps including takephone and blazer (of all places)
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jayzee
    Zlauncher works great.
    I second that. Im using Zlauncher v5 with my T650 and love it..
  7.    #7  
    Just tried zlauncher and it does work great.
    Quote Originally Posted by vetie
    Well I have tried Launcher X and Megalauncher and neither work as they did with the 600. You can move around with the 5-way but the middle button wont activate any of the programs.

Anyone have success with these or any other 3rd party launcher?
    Looking at the Treo 650 developer docs, it seems that PalmOne has modified how the center key is handled in a way that may break center in some apps. This appears to have been done to support press-and-hold.
    facer is awesome!
    latest version of zlauncher works for me too.
    Justed installed zlancher and it works great. Can any of you guys get you radio signal to display, I had trouble with the 600, it was their, but it was clear so i couldnt see it unless i clicked on it.
    Awful, the memory is awful. I love the phone it is a great improvement over the 600 especially the screen. I called Sprint today they are sending me a return kit and rma. It is not here yet and I would like to keep it but I can't use it like it is. I can't get 40% of what I had on the 600 on the 650. I emailed Palm to ask about a fix but I am not holding my breath about a fix anytime soon.
    Wow, that's really bad
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    just noticed that on launcher X
    Are you saying, even with ZLauncher, you can't get 40% of what you had on the 600?