1.    #1  
    Here are 2 photos taken by each of the 600 and 650. They were taken indoors within minutes of each other. Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The 650 is much sharper in both pictures. I prefer the coloring in 600's chair shot over the 650's, however.
    I agree, the 650 is better but I am surprised the colour seemed better with the 600.
    When the dark clouds gather on the horizon, when thunder and lightning fills the sky, When fate is but a glint in the eye of a fallen Rattler, And hopes are lost friends, When the sinew of the chest grows weary from those hard-charging linebackers, And the muscles in the legs grow tired from those hard-charging running backs ... You must remember that the Rattlers will... Strike, Strike, and Strike again.
  4.    #4  
    Yes, I was surprized by the colors of the 600 picture when compared to the 650's. But overall, better quality from the 650.
    If I am not mistaken, the photos from the 650 could be color-corrected on a PC. Right?
    all in one image
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbear
    If I am not mistaken, the photos from the 650 could be color-corrected on a PC. Right?
    Nope, I sent them to my laptop via Bluetooth and posted them without any correction.