1.    #1  
    i just got my bt250 headset from palmone. it's huge!!! i also have a G2 coming. has anyone used the jabra 250? do you like it?

if you had to choose between the two, which do you prefer?
    it's just you (lol), I like mines...and it being free is even the better.
    I like the Motorola HS810 or HS820.
    So it is confirmed that it is the BT250 w/ 8hr battery life?
    I agree that the BT250 is HUGE. In fact, that's why I am holding out for the BT500, which is 30% smaller. Here's hoping that the BT500 will support the handsfree profile...
    The NextLink Bluespoon Digital is an awesome bt headset. Very small, good battery life, very good sound quality due to the digital audio dsp and noise canceling technology. The Plantronics 3500 has noise canceling too and is alot less than the Bluespoon Digital.
    It looks huge next to my Motorola HS810 but doesn't feel bigger when it's in use.

So far it seems much more comfortable - I'll leave it on for a while and see if that's really the case. After wearing the Motorola for about an hour my ear starts to hurt.

Also it's much easier to slip on and off than the motorola. Obviously I haven't tried any others.
    Don't know about the 250, but I own a G2 and I'm afraid to report there is a whole lotta static when used with my 650. Hope it's just me, and not every G2/650 combo...
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    The NextLink Bluespoon Digital is an awesome bt headset. Very small, good battery life, very good sound quality due to the digital audio dsp and noise canceling technology. The Plantronics 3500 has noise canceling too and is alot less than the Bluespoon Digital.
    Have you used it (BSD) with a 650?
    It's not huge, it just has a huge amount of static. I don't have a lot of faith in any BT earpiece.
    The G2 is junk as far as I'm concerned. I'm returning it.