1.    #1  
    According to this thread..
    Vienna Channel order # progression
    Nerd states he received a voice mail and e-mail from Vienna regarding shipping his 650.

Can anyone else confirm contact with Vienna about shipping your order next week????
    Last edited by Mort; 11/19/2004 at 02:03 PM. Reason: change
    have not heard a thing

-rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
    Vienna Channels shipping?......now?......hahaha....thats just CRAZY talk!
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    still waiting.
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    If you read onto the next page, it shows that the person that called was from Good Technologies, and was not related to the Vienna Channels promotion... http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...4&postcount=21
    Pffft.. I have what appears to be an order page from Viennechannels system that Jeff sent me that has a "Due date: 12/19/2004" in it.

Sprint PCS 650
    Global Posts
    805 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTreo600
    Pffft.. I have what appears to be an order page from Viennechannels system that Jeff sent me that has a "Due date: 12/19/2004" in it.

Sprint PCS 650
    Did you ask for a status update, or did he just send you one?

I got my order received confirmation for the GSM 650 today (NYC AM session), with a 5-8 wk estimated delivery date.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mort
    According to this thread..
    Vienna Channel order # progression
    Nerd states he received a voice mail and e-mail from Vienna regarding shipping his 650.

Can anyone else confirm contact with Vienna about shipping your order next week????
    Yep I just called that number back also, apparently its just a sales lead.. probably the first of many now that my number and email was thrown into the road show mix. Sorry about that guys, thought it was Vienna calling because he did mention vienna and the roadshow in the voicemail, and that I should be receiving my Treo soon so he wanted to speak with me about software and the such.

Also, here's a copy of the vienna email I got:

From : Jeff Marinangel <jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com>
    Sent : Thursday, November 18, 2004 4:27 PM
    To : "Demo and sales customers" <jeff.marinangel@viennachannels.com>
    Subject : Treo 650 order status

| | | Inbox

We wanted to provide you and update that your Treo 650 Sprint PCS model order is received and in our system.

We are awaiting inventory from the manufacturer and will notify you as soon as it is shipped to our facility. It may be 2 -4 weeks before we can ship so we appreciate your patienc. We know you are looking forward to receiving your Treo 650.

We will contact you as soon as inventory arrives and please know that if you are buying the device, no charges will be assessed your credit card until the date of shipment.

Jeff
    He sent it to me because I had ordered but had not received a "confirmation e-mail." When I asked him if it was in their system, he sent this back:

We have your order in our system.

Jeff

View Order Number XXXXXXXX
    Program: palmOne Mobile Solutions Roadshow User Group: palmone orders
    Order No.: XXXXXXX Registered User:
    Order Date: 11/16/2004 palmOne Events
    Order Type: SALES
    Due Date: 12/19/2004 x AL 00000
    I just got a message on the GSM 650 from V.C. Says 6-8 weeks.

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 12:05 PM
    To: Demo and sales customers
    Subject: Treo 650 GSM order status

We wanted to provide you and update that your Treo 650 GSM unlocked model order (works on any GSM network, ie. Cingular, AT&T Wireless and T-Mobile) is received and in our system.

We are awaiting inventory from the manufacturer and will notify you as soon as it is shipped to our facility. It may be 5-8 weeks before we can ship so we appreciate your patience. We know you are looking forward to receiving your Treo 650.

We will contact you as soon as inventory arrives and please know that if you are buying the device, no charges will be assessed your credit card until the date of shipment.

Vienna Channels
    palmOne Road Show Demo Program