1.    #1  
    Forgive my ignorance, but is there any difference in terms of the product I will recieve, service, etc. between ordering a 650 from Sprint or PalmOne? Will the Sprint unit be any less tranferable to Verizon once they pick up the 650 some time in the future?

Thanks,
    Walter
    P1 is offering free shipping and they don't charge sales tax.

JC
    And if you have a 600 you should have gotten the email from PalmOne for the free bluetooth headset (over 100 dollar value) plus they are offering free next day air (of course i'm still on backorder) too.

Sprint can probably get it to you earlier, but you will pay for shipping (i think) and you will have to buy a bluetooth headset (assuming you want one)
    Gregg G. - New Orleans, LA
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    Oh.... and if you ordered through Sprint you probably have yours now. If you ordered through Palm like me, you are in Backorder hell.
    Treo 700p on Sprint
    I ordered from Palm, and I am no longer in backorder hell....I'm in the shipping lane now baby! Expect NLT Tuesday PM delivery!
    Quote Originally Posted by GADzilla
    Oh.... and if you ordered through Sprint you probably have yours now. If you ordered through Palm like me, you are in Backorder hell.
    Actually, if you ordered through Sprint you are in "WTF, this 650 is worse than the 600", if you ordered from Palm1 you can still be in ignorant bliss / denial .
    Scraps of paper>>Back of my hand>>Kyo 6035>>Treo 600>>Treo 650>>PPC6700(Sold on Fleabay)>>Treo 650>>Treo 700p>>Treo 755p and still thinking about an iPhone
    I just checked my Palmone order status and it shows "backordered" still. When did your order change. I hope mine is also here by Tuesday. Good luck to you.
    if i order from palm one, when i need to exchange my broken 650 in the future, will sprint swap it out rightin the store or will i have to go through palmone? I know this thing is going to break just like the treo 600. this will go a long way towards making my decision.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I got my confirmation that my P1 order was shipped at 7:03pm on Sat. Nov 20th. I heard it will not be physically shipped until Monday though.
    Well I got a "your order is now being processed" email finally, but my status page on the website is still saying "backordered" (for both the phone and the headset).

As for "WTF, this 650 is worse than the 600" and "ignorant bliss / denial". I'll be the judge of that. If it has a bright crisp screen and BT works it's already MILES away from the 600 as far as my application needs go. I dont load it up with every piece of flashy software to come out, so the memory issue wont bother me one bit. Thats why I have a laptop.

I've gone through 4 T600's now and only the very first one had a decent screen (though the low res bothered me from day one). My current one is the worst of all, being blue and dull with extremely poor viewing angles. (Thanks TreoCentral for sending me another dud, Marcus)

All I ask for is a great screen and the BT makes it much more useful with my laptop for syncing on the go. As long as the damn thing does what it's supposed to do (unlike the 600) I'll be happy untill the next generation of Treo.... and then I'll buy that one too. If this one is as borked as the 600 line was, then it's bye-bye Treo.
    Treo 700p on Sprint