Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
    ok...this is now my second post...very curios i have whats called a treo 650..i like to call it "the 10 'til"...but anyway...i got a thing called tcpmp? anyone heard of it...it was like my first download to it, it plays movies etc..not the best format or easy to navigate..you can play dvd's on this puppy? I am so new to this...please help me.
    The short answer is yes you can convert DVD's.
    I am Positive that if you do a search you will find more info than you can use or even need. This has been a highly discussed topic.
    Kelsey, if you ask a specific question, you will get better answers. Are you asking how to play movies on your Treo? How to use TCPMP?
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts
    I've searched this thread but can't find this answer anywhere:

For those of you who convert to the XVID codec, what bitrate are you using? It seems to me that 200 kb/s looks pretty good at 320x134 rez.

Also, is anyone using VirtualDub? It's freeware, and runs circles around these pay-for-use apps some of you are using.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314