Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Hi All,

This site has come a long way. A couple years ago I had the Treo 90 and this site was very thin....always a good resource, but Treo wasn't big yet....I love how large it has grown. so now I am back, I swithed from UX50 to the Treo for size, and wireless abilities....couldn't be happier. I only have one question that would be very helpful. Is there a way to leave messages on my server for 1 day or just a definite period of time? Outlook downloads them off the server....If I foreget to shut off Outlook, no messages go to the Treo. I don't want to keep all my messages on the server too long though because they will kill my alotted space, I just want them off the server after an hour or a day. I hope this makes sense.
    In Outlook, you can set it up to leave the message on the server for a defined period of time. Go to "Tools/Accounts/View or Change Existing...Accounts"
    Select the account(s) you wish to change, and then select "
    Change"
    Select "More Settings..." and then the "Advanced" tab
    Under the Advanced tab, check "Leave a copy of the message on the server" and also the "Remove from server after _ days" (Determine how many days to save it in the text box)
    Click OK, and you should be set.
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    Perfect, thank you, That works out great.
    Global Posts
    853 Global Posts
    OK it's now sending me the same e-mails 2 times every time to my Outlook...I am also still not getting ALL my e-mails to the Treo..any advice? Thanks.
    Last edited by DougFNJ; 11/20/2004 at 03:47 PM. Reason: incomplete