Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    really great, solid build, includes a screen protector in the package, bright beautiful screen with dimming capability so I can read in bed comfortably. camera is a huge plus and the camcorder is pretty cool too. i'm happy, you will be too.
    mhorts
    Well, I'll try to keep this short. This is my first Treo. Previous to this, I had a Tungsten T. The screen is nice. It's kinda heafty, but no more so than the T|T. I'm not surprised that the Treo wasn't real happy when I synced all my previous data/apps to it (I really should have cleaned things up first). I got into a reset loop with Launcher X. There were some other apps that it wasn't happy with - I think those were the main causes of crashes and resets while syncing. Once I deleted a whole bunch of old apps, it was happy again. I had a problem where the HotSync manager didn't know about the new basic app names and the old basic app names at the same time, so most of my calendar/contacts/tasks/memo data wasn't transferred over. It took me a few times to sync my T|T and the Treo before I got the data in the right place.

I think my biggest gripe will be 1) needing to use the keyboard and 2) Graffiti 2. I think if I can get rid of Graffiti 2, or use something else that will emulate Graffiti 1, I'll be much happier.
    I am also amoung the disappointed. This is not what I was expecting. Looping resets and muliple unexplained crashes.
    I am also amoung the disappointed. This is not what I was expecting. Looping resets and muliple unexplained crashes.
    Quote Originally Posted by batoje
    Did attempt to sync with your existing user folder? I made sure to rename my old username folder to avoid restoring all the Treo 600 programs. I'm installing one application at a time to avoid the very problems you describe.

Nate
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12