1.    #1  
    Sprint is slow on tracking numbers at times, but if you have your order number, you can go to the UPS website and look up your own tracking information. Use the order number that you have, for example if it is NUS1225, when you go to the UPS site, you go to the option of looking up your shipmetn by reference number then you add some numbers to make it a ten digit number so your reference number would be NUS1225001 (it has to be a ten digit and you can only add zeroes and the number 1 should be the 10th digit. So if your oder number is NUST1289, your refence number will be NUST128901. Now, you put in any date range and put in your destination zip code. This only works if UPS is sent your billing information from Sprint. Hope this helps out some people, I found my own tracking number because twice this week, Sprint couldnt get it.
    Hey, that's one of the most useful posts I've seen here lately! I already (miraclously) have my tracking number, but I did try your method and it worked! It seems that adding 001 works, but other numbers didn't.

Thanks for joining just to give us this information.
    I am still looking where to put in my three-digit confirm number on P1's site to check the status of my order. I attended the Road shows with V-channel. The order status page does not take the Road show confirm numbers. ANy suggestions??

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    YOU DA MAN!

I tried 4 times yesterday and couldn't ever get a tracking number! I tried this morning and I just get hold music!

So I used your method to look up the tracking info and it's already out for delivery!

YOU DA MAN!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    I already had my tracking number, but man would I have killed for that information yesterday. This is a VERY good post. This should be put somewhere for all to see.
    Thank goodness I saw this thread! Either I misheard the Sprint Rep over the phone or he misread my UPS tracking number to me, because I hadn't been able to get it to show up as a valid number on the UPS tracking site. Using this method, I find out that my 650 is out for delivery!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thank you Chris Hylton!!! This is a great and incredibly useful post. The instructions worked and according to UPS I will be receiving my Treo 650 today!
    All i have to say is WOW. Thanks so much for this info!

I now know that my 650 will be delivered TODAY. I had ordered it from Sprint at 7:45pm EST on Wed.
  9.    #9  
    This will always work with deliveries from Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Hylton
    Sprint is slow on tracking numbers at times, but if you have your order number, you can go to the UPS website and look up your own tracking information. Use the order number that you have, for example if it is NUS1225, when you go to the UPS site, you go to the option of looking up your shipmetn by reference number then you add some numbers to make it a ten digit number so your reference number would be NUS1225001 (it has to be a ten digit and you can only add zeroes and the number 1 should be the 10th digit. So if your oder number is NUST1289, your refence number will be NUST128901. Now, you put in any date range and put in your destination zip code. This only works if UPS is sent your billing information from Sprint. Hope this helps out some people, I found my own tracking number because twice this week, Sprint couldnt get it.
    Hats off to you, Chris!

Sprint has been unable to give me a tracking number for 2 days now, but you hook me up right away w/ your solid info. I owe you a pint if ever we run into each other!

Cheers!

Jack
    This could be one of the all time greatest posts!!! Great work!!!
    StevenB
    Chris, that was the most amazing piece of information ever!

As of 6 p.m. last night, sprint said that my 650 hadn't made the 5 p.m. pickup at their warehouse, and that it would "likely" get picked up by ups today on their 11 a.m. route. Well, at 10 this morning, for lack of anything better to do, I tried your method, and according to ups, my 650 is out for delivery!!!!!!!!
    Now THAT'S a miracle worker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Aw man, here's the status of mine...
    "ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS CAUSED THIS DELAY"
    Make this a sticky under Sprint/Verizon and/or Treo 650.
    Impressive, Chris, nice work.
    Just looked up tracking:

They shipped it 'UPS Next Day Air Saver'. Checked for more info-

Guaranteed Overnight Delivery by 3:00 p.m.
    UPS Next Day Air SaverŪ offers an affordable delivery option for those important shipments that require next-business-day delivery, but don't have to be there in the morning.

* Guaranteed delivery by 3:00 p.m. to commercial destinations where UPS Next Day AirŪ delivery is committed by 10:30 a.m.
    * Guaranteed delivery by 4:30 p.m. to commercial destinations where UPS Next Day Air delivery is committed by 12:00 noon
    * Shipments to residential locations within the Next Day Air Saver area are delivered by end of day

So I'm leaving for the weekend at 2 and it's going to be here sometime after that. I just know it. It would be nice if UPS gave a two hour window so I wasn't held prisoner in my apartment all day, especially when there's a slim chance that I'll get it before 2.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34
    I am still looking where to put in my three-digit confirm number on P1's site to check the status of my order. I attended the Road shows with V-channel. The order status page does not take the Road show confirm numbers. ANy suggestions??

IGO
    If I'm understanding your correctly you're trying to look up the status of your roadshow order on palmones site?
    If that's the case you're not going to find what you're looking for. Roadshow orders were done through Viennachannels not palmone and they don't have an order status page that I know of.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack45208
    Hats off to you, Chris!

Sprint has been unable to give me a tracking number for 2 days now, but you hook me up right away w/ your solid info. I owe you a pint if ever we run into each other!

Cheers!

Jack
    I'll take a pint of Pepsi anytime.