1.    #1  
    After attending the DC roadshow I am ready to order through Vienna Channels for the discount price. I am also eligible for the 18 mo $150 discount from Sprint... will I be able to apply this at some point? I dont see any way to indicate it on the order form...
    No, you can't (see many other threads) Only if you buy from Sprint Telesales or one of their stores (or radio shack, best buy etc) some place that can actually generate a rebate form. That said you have two options: Either sell your one from vienna channels and hope to make an extra $150 or so or try to get the rebate on the vienna channels unit (which I think has about a 75% chance of success because the form doesn't actually state the policy above, though it does mumble something about combining with other offers)
    How do you order from Vienna Channels?

JC
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    too late to do it now - but essentially:

1. register for a treo roadshow
    2. attend the roadshow and pick up your badge
    3. at the end of the show, pick up the special discount offered by palm to road show attendees
    4. visit the url provided on the coupon and enter the code also found on the coupon
    5. vienna cross checks your e-mail address with the e-mail address you used when you registered for the roadshow and confirm that you were in attendance the day of the roadshow
    6. they send you either a new phone at a significant discount, or a new/used phone for a 30 days (your choice)

Quote Originally Posted by caseyatbt
    How do you order from Vienna Channels?

JC
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by mausalot
    No, you can't (see many other threads) Only if you buy from Sprint Telesales or one of their stores (or radio shack, best buy etc) some place that can actually generate a rebate form. That said you have two options: Either sell your one from vienna channels and hope to make an extra $150 or so or try to get the rebate on the vienna channels unit (which I think has about a 75% chance of success because the form doesn't actually state the policy above, though it does mumble something about combining with other offers)

I'm pretty sure that you can still get either the $100 or $150 instant service rebate from sprint, regardless of what phone you have or where you got it, as long as you are a NEW customer signing into either a 1 year or 2 year contract.

However, I’m not sure if this would apply to someone who has been a customer for 18 months. Maybe the 18 month customer loyalty rebate is like Verizon’s ‘new every two’ plan, in which I could see why they would subsidize the price of the phone ONLY when purchased directly through them (the carrier).

I bet it still is mainly an issue of what CSR you speak to and what kind of mood they’re in. I bet it’s just like a pizza place….they don’t have to give you a coupon…..but they probably could and no one would care.