Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Does LightWav allow for free updates once registered....specifically can I get version 5.6 if I've already paid for 5.5?? I would imagine so, but just wanna make sure.
    yes
    hi-

I was interested in lightwav pro. Does it change all the system sounds like koolsounds as well? I want to change the power on power off and some other random stuff.

Thanks!
    Good people sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell.
    Quote Originally Posted by D0lphin
    hi-

I was interested in lightwav pro. Does it change all the system sounds like koolsounds as well? I want to change the power on power off and some other random stuff.

Thanks!
    No. you need KoolSounds to replace alarms and system sounds.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

Downloaded the trial of Lightwav several days ago and have been loving the full screen caller ID photo. I am using it with Takephone and like the combination. However, I want to find out if I am missing something. When a call comes in, the Treo default answer screen pops up (Answer and Ignore buttons) and then the Lightwav caller ID photo displays over that. When I answer the phone, I need to press the screen twice, once to eliminate the caller ID photo and another time to answer the phone. Is there anyway make the caller ID photo the default, meaning that the Treo answer screen does not display with an incoming call?
    Just press the center button on the D-pad when the phone rings, and it will answer.
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    The answer/ignore buttons are still there under the large caller ID photo.

As scotty said, by default it's set to the answer button. So pressing the center button will answer the call. Also, a right click on the nav pad and then a center press will ignore the call.
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Thanks for the info. Just wanted to make sure before I purchased.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345