Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 88
  1. #61  
    Smiley,

    In older versions of Lightwav, when you selected "Show caller information" from Video Preferences it would pull in company name as well as the first few lines in the notes field. However, I notice in Lightwav 5.0 it does not have this functionality. Is this a planned upgrade?
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by darjay
    I cannot get the WAV files to play with 5.0 on my treo600. I tell LightWav to use Pockettunes. When I launch Koolplayer (or wav, whatever) and try to test a WAV file, it brings up the PocketTunes window, but there is no sound. Any ideas?
    Koolalarms update will be available this weekend.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  3. #63  
    Just a quick question but not a big deal..

    When a picture is attached to contact, you can no longer answer the phone with the phone button but instead must use the center button.

    Is that a fact... or is it just my phone?

    And if it is a fact can it be changed so that you can answer with the phone button?
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Just a quick question but not a big deal..

    When a picture is attached to contact, you can no longer answer the phone with the phone button but instead must use the center button.

    Is that a fact... or is it just my phone?

    And if it is a fact can it be changed so that you can answer with the phone button?

    You can still use the buttons. when you see the callerID you can use the left and righ arrows to hilite the Ignore and Answer button. You can then tap on the button or just press the center button.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  5. #65  
    Does anyone have a link where i can download Lightwav 5.0??
  6. #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by lwarner
    Does anyone have a link where i can download Lightwav 5.0??
    Wow, OK...I'll bite. You can download LightWav 5.0 by clicking on the try button on this web page:

    http://www.toysoft.ca/lightwav.html

    A Google search for LightWav also brings up the download page as the first result.

    I'm glad to help, this was an easy one, but just to help me wrap my brain around this....You have the knowledge to find and join, then post on a Treo forum, but not to find the download link to a very popular piece of software for that device?

    Really, please take this the right way. I was glad that there was an easy question that I could answer with certainty, it makes me feel good to help people out, but I can't understand the percieved disparity in what you can and cannot find on the internet.

    Cheers, good luck with LightWav.
  7. #67  
    Well, since we're piling it on, the link was listed (post #48), and of course it's in Smileys sig line. Odd though how was able to get the program in the first place (couldn't find the Prefs, remember?), but needs the link.

    PDA's are supposed to improve our lives.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

    Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
  8.    #68  
    Any new news to report oon this - seems to be working fine for everyone.
  9. #69  
    5.5 changes
    ------------

    - Changed the main screen to a scrollbar.

    - Added callerId blocking screen

    - Added callerID blocking if the caller is not in the Contacts database.

    - Added feature to use treat the Known can Unknown callers like the Phone app.
    Read the updated manual on this feature.

    - Added Unknown CallerID ringtone and pictureID in the Sound Prefs. this is new
    and is used in conjunction with the above item.

    - Added NO Ringtone item when you added new ringer. when this is selected
    the ringer sound will not be used and Lightwav will use the Known Caller ringtone.
    This feature is usefully to share the same ringtone and have a different picture callerID

    - Coverup is disabled on the Treo650 since palmOne had fixed the background audio
    playing.


    - If you find that Lightwav crashes during a incoming call then goto the
    General Preferences and set the delay sound before ringing the ringtone to 2 or 3 seconds.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  10. #70  
    I recently purchased the Treo 650 and am slowly learing all of its functions...I installed Lightwav and Pocket Tunes in an attempt to manage mp3's for ring tones...Here is my problem, I'm not sure how LightWav works and can't seem to find any user help...I installed it on the Treo and have gone through the various screens within the program and get to the point where it is looking for mp3's but that screen is blank, showing that there are none shown to select...I have downloaded a couple of mp3's which are stored on the memory card...is the program suppose to locate these on it's own or do I need to do something with them?...any help would be great!
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by aggie308
    I recently purchased the Treo 650 and am slowly learing all of its functions...I installed Lightwav and Pocket Tunes in an attempt to manage mp3's for ring tones...Here is my problem, I'm not sure how LightWav works and can't seem to find any user help...I installed it on the Treo and have gone through the various screens within the program and get to the point where it is looking for mp3's but that screen is blank, showing that there are none shown to select...I have downloaded a couple of mp3's which are stored on the memory card...is the program suppose to locate these on it's own or do I need to do something with them?...any help would be great!
    goto lwav sound prefs and assign your ringtone folder. ptunes and lwav both must be installed in ram. read the manual for reference.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  12. #72  
    Any word on the 5.5 area code bug?
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Any word on the 5.5 area code bug?
    send us email at support@toysoft.ca and we will try to figure this out.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  14. #74  
    Does anyone have a response to this? My DCIM album/folder is showing blank when there are pictures in there. Thanks in advance.
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by bobva6
    That is where I have my pictures, do they have to be unfiled?
    woops..you can tell i'm a noobie...

    this was the post i was inquiring about...
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    send us email at support@toysoft.ca and we will try to figure this out.
    Any word on getting this bug fixed?
  17. #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2000 Man
    Any word on getting this bug fixed?
    areacode is fixed. the problem is caused by megaSound if its enabled. the areacode database has been updated too with more accurate cities/state names. v5.6 also supports video taken with the camcorder app to use as video callerID. we are scheduled to release 5.6 next week.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    v5.6 also supports video taken with the camcorder app to use as video callerID.
    Mmmm.....yummy!!
  19. #79  
    how about the issue with midi/alert tones not stopping on their own when used as the disconnect sound?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

    "95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  20. #80  
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    areacode is fixed. the problem is caused by megaSound if its enabled. the areacode database has been updated too with more accurate cities/state names. v5.6 also supports video taken with the camcorder app to use as video callerID. we are scheduled to release 5.6 next week.
    So MegaSound works in v5.6 or is the bug fix to turn off MegaSound?
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions