Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd
    Here is the number they left me to call back: 919-806-4463
    Just called that number and the guy said he was associated with Good Technologies, but had no connection with viennachannels. He will not be able to provide you with shipping information about the Treo.
    Has anyone actually received a phone from Vienna?
    yup...

DC afternoon session

http://www.viennachannels.com/palmoneevents code=palmmobile

you have to make sure the same info you registered with for the roadshow (i.e. email address) matches with the info you give vienna or your order will get cancelled.

If you registered and picked up your badge... you should be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by imate2treo
    Has anyone actually received a phone from Vienna?
    One of my co-workers is scheduled to receive his GSM 600 from VC on Wednesday.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    This could be good news for us US CDMA users!!!! Thanksgiving could be double good for me....receive title for car and receive Treo 650....in the same week!!!!

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    So did he get an email confirmation from VC with a delivery date? I am #624 and hoping to be in the first group out, but I've heard nothing since the initial emails after placing the order.

K
    Skfny's coworker is getting his 600, not his 650, next Wednesday.

Cluemeister
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluemeister
    Skfny's coworker is getting his 600, not his 650, next Wednesday.

Cluemeister
    duh...I my eyes wanted to see "650" so badly
  9.    #29  
    Me three!
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    duh...I my eyes wanted to see "650" so badly
    Jeff sent me my actual "order summary page" from their system. It says "Order date: 11/16/2004" and later "Due date: 12/19/2004". Not sure if this has been posted before, if so, sorry.

Ordered a Sprint PCS 650.

I don't care, I can wait...at least that's what I keep telling the little devil on my shoulder.
  11.    #31  
    Just got this email on the GSM 650 model. Gonna be a while http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...lies/frown.gif

Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 12:05 PM
    To: Demo and sales customers
    Subject: Treo 650 GSM order status

We wanted to provide you and update that your Treo 650 GSM unlocked model order (works on any GSM network, ie. Cingular, AT&T Wireless and T-Mobile) is received and in our system.

We are awaiting inventory from the manufacturer and will notify you as soon as it is shipped to our facility. It may be 5-8 weeks before we can ship so we appreciate your patience. We know you are looking forward to receiving your Treo 650.

We will contact you as soon as inventory arrives and please know that if you are buying the device, no charges will be assessed your credit card until the date of shipment.

Vienna Channels
    palmOne Road Show Demo Program
    I recieved the Same Email Monday the 15th But Mine said 6-9 weeks so its safe to assume that the release for GSM is the 15th of January 2005
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12