Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1.    #1  
    Yes you heard that right. I have gone through 13 warranty replacements of the Treo 600 & I was fed up. I finally spoke to a very understanding young woman in executive services who agreed to send me a brand new Treo 650 & I would send my old phone back. Well that was yesterday & she said 3-5 business days. Lo & behold it came today!!! OMG I can't wait to get home to my free Treo 650! I also got a free case because of some letter they sent to me becuz I was having "issues" with my Treo 600. AND I called PalmOne & got them to send me a free heaset/headphones combo. Free, free, free! Moral of the story (at least with Sprint); when you don't get what you want (what you rightly deserve) or they say some bs about it "not being their policy" to do something, just call back & speak to someone who will. Incidentally the Treo 600 I had was free too (had Sprint "upgrade" me from Treo 300). Good luck all!!

    PS Yes I am bragging!!
  2. #2  
    Um, 13 replacements? What the crap was wrong with 13 phones?
  3. #3  
    what number did you call for Sprint????
  4. #4  
    Yes, and when every ding dong from this forum calls trying to get their free lunch a red flag will go up and those deserving of a replacement will probably get turned away.
  5. #5  
    13 replacements would seem to indicate the user is what needs the replacing. If not and the units were all bad, than the 650 is hardly free.

    -rob
    Neopoint 1000, I300, Treo 300, i330, Toshiba 2032, Treo 600, T608/UX50, I500,Treo 600, G1000, Treo 650, PPC-6600, PPC-6700, Treo 650, Blackberry 7250, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, PPC-6800, 700wx, Motorola Q9c, Sprint Touch, Sprint ACE, 700wx, 800w, Touch Pro, 800w, Touch Diamond, 800w, Treo Pro, Palm Pre, HTC Hero, Palm Pre, EVO 4G warm2.2
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    I have gone through 13 warranty replacements of the Treo 600 & I was fed up... a very understanding young woman in executive services who agreed to send me a brand new Treo 650
    Fed up??? You sound like a masochist to me
    You may be right; I may be crazy. But, the Treo may be just the device I've been looking for.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Yes you heard that right. I have gone through 13 warranty replacements of the Treo 600 & I was fed up. I finally spoke to a very understanding young woman in executive services who agreed to send me a brand new Treo 650 & I would send my old phone back. Well that was yesterday & she said 3-5 business days. Lo & behold it came today!!! OMG I can't wait to get home to my free Treo 650! I also got a free case because of some letter they sent to me becuz I was having "issues" with my Treo 600. AND I called PalmOne & got them to send me a free heaset/headphones combo. Free, free, free! Moral of the story (at least with Sprint); when you don't get what you want (what you rightly deserve) or they say some bs about it "not being their policy" to do something, just call back & speak to someone who will. Incidentally the Treo 600 I had was free too (had Sprint "upgrade" me from Treo 300). Good luck all!!

    PS Yes I am bragging!!
    I don't like you anymore...


    Talk about luck...

    BTW, did I mention you stink?

    Enjoy your new, free, state of the art, awesome, ubur cool Treo650.
    BTW, did she say this is the last they were goiong to do for you, or is the door still open. In other words, if this 650 has issues, are you stuck with it, or is it just like you bought it new?

    Oh yea, you stink.....Incase you forgotten already...

    Did I mention I am red in the face and have steam pouring out of my ears?

    Anyway, keep us posted and enjoy. I really though I would have mine be now...soon..soon..I hope by Monday..
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by robber
    13 replacements would seem to indicate the user is what needs the replacing. If not and the units were all bad, than the 650 is hardly free.

    -rob
    When I tried to get a replacement it wasn't easy, you had to hard reset and show that the device was still defective. That's hard to fake with user error especially when Sprint technicians then take it out back and evaluate themselves.
  9. g.711's Avatar
    Posts
    550 Posts
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    #9  
    13 bad units means you should be using another unit. Treo is not the only phone in the world.

    Good luck with the 50, hope you don't have the same troubles.
  10. #10  
    Way to stick with it treoneo.
    I read on one of these threads that the 600's were manufactured in Mexico (so much for outsourcing)
    and thats what lead to so many returns at first.
    The 650s are made in Asia somewhere by a very reputable manufacuturer.
  11. #11  
    Hm... I'm still on Treo number one without a single problem. You my friend are just one of those annoying little brats who make an effort to complain about the smallest thing, oh the Treo doesn't vibrate hard enough, oh the speakphone isn't loud enough, oh there's one pixel that seems to only be 95% as bright as the others... I mean dude, u could get an older Kyocera or Samsung or Treo smartphone if that'll make u happy.
  12. #12  
    The only difference is I emailed Sal Todaro, SouthEast Divisional Vice President, told him as one of his top producers (I work for Radioshack) I absolutely needed this phone, and then reminded him I was one of his TOP producers! He then sent a quota for new activations to my Area Indirect Manager, and he let me know. So far, knock on wood, we are on target to break that quota and get me my Treo. However, it has been hard not going ahead and ordering one right now listening to everyone else get their's! Must resist!
    Go here if you're tired of being .
    It'll be fun.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Donald Nguyen
    You my friend are just one of those annoying little brats who make an effort to complain about the smallest thing...
    A $400+ electronic device should work.

    TreoCentral should stick to their word, too.
  14. #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    Yes you heard that right. I have gone through 13 warranty replacements of the Treo 600 & I was fed up. I finally spoke to a very understanding young woman in executive services who agreed to send me a brand new Treo 650 & I would send my old phone back. Well that was yesterday & she said 3-5 business days. Lo & behold it came today!!! OMG I can't wait to get home to my free Treo 650! I also got a free case because of some letter they sent to me becuz I was having "issues" with my Treo 600. AND I called PalmOne & got them to send me a free heaset/headphones combo. Free, free, free! Moral of the story (at least with Sprint); when you don't get what you want (what you rightly deserve) or they say some bs about it "not being their policy" to do something, just call back & speak to someone who will. Incidentally the Treo 600 I had was free too (had Sprint "upgrade" me from Treo 300). Good luck all!!

    PS Yes I am bragging!!

    See, you were one of those little kids who would scream, cry and roll around on the floor in the grocery store because he could not get what he wanted.

    You were probably one of those little kids who cussed their parents out and threw things when he got mad.

    13 Treo 600 replacements AND a free upgrade from a 300 to a 600! Someting is wrong with you not the phone. Come on, nothings going to be perfect. You're probably packing up that 650 right now to send that back too!

Posting Permissions