Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Anyone get this working? I have installed it but all i get is a white screen. No choice after that but to do a soft reset. Got everything else so far working great.
    what version are you using?
    I was too wuss to even try- two resets today <one of them hard reset> and have all the software I want on except zlauncher (afraid of that one too!) and lightwav. waiting for someone else to figure out if these work for me
    i shoulda did that with kinoma too (or at least checked) - i love that player but i had to reload everything cause it did the 'fatal error' freeeeeeeeeeze. and i thought I already broke ms. 650
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by electricparoxys
    what version are you using?
    I was too wuss to even try- two resets today <one of them hard reset> and have all the software I want on except zlauncher (afraid of that one too!) and lightwav. waiting for someone else to figure out if these work for me
    i shoulda did that with kinoma too (or at least checked) - i love that player but i had to reload everything cause it did the 'fatal error' freeeeeeeeeeze. and i thought I already broke ms. 650
    I tried the latest one I have which is v3.1a of Lightwav. I have zlauncher v5 installed and works great. Gotta love that Hi Res... I emailed Lwav support on that issue thou. Lets see wsup