1.    #1  
    http://www.freewarepalm.com/database...byhexlet.shtml

I figure it would be useful to keep track of the total number of resets on your new 650 from day one!

P.S. Don't forget to install Uninstall Manager either!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    hey gfunk, you got your hands on the 650 yet?
  3.    #3  
    Nope...waiting on Vienna Channels. From the looks of it, it's gonna be a long wait...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    G, do you know if these Vienna units are gonna be new or demo'ed?

I was at the DC show today and it was noted in one of the presentations but I was too distracted to remember to ask about it.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Hey gfunkmagic,
    Do you read your PMs?
    GFUNK..
    I got email from Jeff today saying still 2-4 weeks out- no ship date from P1 yet. I'm in low 200s from ViennaChannels.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    GeekyMom, good meeting you today at the show. I may end up using your blog site as a template for mine! From what I recall of my conversation with the lady manning the front desk this morning - if you opt for the flat out purchase on VC's site, you get a new phone. If you do the demo, you may get a new phone or a previously demo'd unit. If you decide after 30 days to purchase, I believe you can either keep the demo unit you have, or request a new phone and they'll ship one out to you once they have it in stock. Either way, sounds like a bit of a wait (think after thanksgiving) with the VC route. Having never owned a smartphone, I can suck up the wait for discount!
    1st SFG (A)

if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    G, do you know if these Vienna units are gonna be new or demo'ed?

I was at the DC show today and it was noted in one of the presentations but I was too distracted to remember to ask about it.
    If you go the demo route (not direct order) AND they send a refurb AND you want to keep THEN they will send you a new one
    When I ordered mine yesterday, I had a choice of a "demo," which will probably be used, and which must be returned within 30 days (at which time you can order a brand new one for the $350 price), or an outright purchase. I assume that if you choose the "purchase" option you'll get a new one.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1SFG
    GeekyMom, good meeting you today at the show. I may end up using your blog site as a template for mine! From what I recall of my conversation with the lady manning the front desk this morning - if you opt for the flat out purchase on VC's site, you get a new phone. If you do the demo, you may get a new phone or a previously demo'd unit. If you decide after 30 days to purchase, I believe you can either keep the demo unit you have, or request a new phone and they'll ship one out to you once they have it in stock. Either way, sounds like a bit of a wait (think after thanksgiving) with the VC route. Having never owned a smartphone, I can suck up the wait for discount!
    Ditto that 1SFG! Glad you like my blog site! You know I'm a little paranoid now about who to order from. -lol so I still haven't ordered yet!

I went to the vienna site to order but they don't take Amex, now that's a problem. So then I got to wondering when are these Road Show phones gonna actually ship. And folks getting theirs like yesterday does not help in my indecisiveness.

I was getting the 650 for my birthday which is Monday so I guess that won't happen. Hey just realized I won't be here next week anyway for a shipment, holiday travel and all. Hmmmm, back to who and when question....
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre