1.    #1  
    I couldn't figure out my problem...my beautiful 650 didn't want to sync. Then I looked at the running programs...PdaNet wraps itself around HotSync. I promptly uninstalled (won't be using that anymore) and was able to sync immediately. Hope this helps someone.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    This is very tru.. I discovered this same issue. Dang it. T650 rocks!
    Can you just uninstall on the Treo or do you have to uninstall on computer also.
  4.    #4  
    You really need to uninstall on your computer because that is what will cause the HotSync issues. I didn't bother to try it out before deleting, and I never did install it on my 650.
    I will heartly concur that you need to remove PDANet from the computer you are syncing the phone with. I was able to shut it down, shut down HotSync manager, then restart the manager and it did sync OK, but the next time I tried to sync, I could not get it to work. In addition, I am not sure which program I have causes the problem, but I got the 650 into a reset loop and had to do a hard reset. I am going to add one program at a time to see which one might be causing the problem. I will post what I find.
    jamesalexander (at) compuserve.com
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Got an email from the PDANet folks and they say check back 1-2 days for the 650 Beta version WITH BLUETOOTH.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    Quote Originally Posted by jnjewlz
    Got an email from the PDANet folks and they say check back 1-2 days for the 650 Beta version WITH BLUETOOTH.
    IF this means you can use PDANet on your 650 in both tethered (hotsync cable) and untethered (bluetooth) mode - well, that would be most awesome! Screw Sprint and their DUN incompatability. This would be one app well worth the asking price. :menu:
    Visor Deluxe/Visor Platinum/Visor Phone/Treo 180/Treo 270/Treo 300/Treo 650