1.    #1  
    The manager at a local SPCS store told me today that they will not be selling the 650 in Sprint stores anytime soon until they sell-down the Treo600 inventory. He claims the word was just passed today from their logistics group, and that Sprint presently has 20,000 Treo 600's at the warehouse.

Wow, I hope this is not true.
    I call bullsh!t
    Pager > Nokia ???? > Nextel i1000 > Nextel i1000 plus > T-Mobile Sidekick (B&W) > Nokia 3650 > Treo 650 GSM Cingular - Bought via TreoCentral (Feb 2005)
    the guy who told u that is a jack ***.. you can get fired for that ****

-b
    20,000 Treos in the warehouse. Riiiiiiigh.
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    My Sprint store here in Houston has no more 600s. Even the display unit is gone. They are expecting to have the 650 next week.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    Mg, I am also in Houston. I would prefer to buy in store. Also eligible for upgrade rebate. What is the best way to find out when they are in stock and at what store. Thanks,
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treolawyer
    Mg, I am also in Houston. I would prefer to buy in store. Also eligible for upgrade rebate. What is the best way to find out when they are in stock and at what store. Thanks,
    I just stopped in at the store by Baybrook Mall. If you want to buy from a Sprint store go to the highest volume store near you and see if you can get one of the sales people to take your number and call you when they get in, and then call each day and ask if they have arrived. I really don't think the demand is out there in the general public yet, so when they get some you probably won't have a problem going in and gettingn one.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I just went into the Houston store at Shepard and Westheimer. The guy there told me, and I quote: "We had the Treo guy in here last week and he told us we would get them in late december."