1.    #1  
    Not sure if there is another thread, but i would like to get a thread going that lists all the issues of the 600 that have been addressed with the 650. I am not talking the major ones (e.g. no bluetooth, resolution, wi-fi, camera quality, etc) but the level below that.

For example:
    one of the most annoying for me was an issue with the phone application and how you handle incoming calls. Can a lucky person who has received their 650 please let me know if you can properly answer and hang up incoming calls when you are already on the phone. Not leaving the other call active and ticking away your minutes even though the other party has hung up.

I am sure there are others...but I know this one has bothered me.
    Quote Originally Posted by smfish777
    Not sure if there is another thread, but i would like to get a thread going that lists all the issues of the 600 that have been addressed with the 650. I am not talking the major ones (e.g. no bluetooth, resolution, wi-fi, camera quality, etc) but the level below that.

For example:
    one of the most annoying for me was an issue with the phone application and how you handle incoming calls. Can a lucky person who has received their 650 please let me know if you can properly answer and hang up incoming calls when you are already on the phone. Not leaving the other call active and ticking away your minutes even though the other party has hung up.

I am sure there are others...but I know this one has bothered me.
    I think that was address a couple of weeks ago in another thread. It is a CMDA problem, so the Sprint 650 will operate the same as the 600. The GSm model wioll not have the problem, and operate like a landline phone in this regard
    It's not a CDMA problem, but a Sprint network specific issue. And so yes, the 650 seems to have the same issue (with Sprint).