1.    #1  
    I order my treo 650 Nov 17 at about 10am. I got a Order no# and paid for next day air. When I didnt get the phone I have been on the phone with Sprint Shipping and they 1st told me that it had not been picked up by UPS.2nd call I was told it was on back order. 3rd call I was told that it was there but UPS had not picked it up. So now I call to get a Refund on my money. It only took my 45 min on hold to be told that it will take 72 hours and I will have to call Sprint back and then I would get my refund. It only took 45 seconds to take the money out of my account but now it will take 72 hours and have to call them back to have the money put back into my account.Just for the Hell of it I called again tonite to see if it had shipped and was told that the Phone was in the warhouse but they were waiting for the rebait form that was on back order. I wish I knew where this shipping place was located I would visit and give them a HUG (it is against the law to say what I wanted to say.)I am now back on the phone with sprint to make sure that cancel my order and I dont care if I have to wait 2 Years I will not buy my Phone from SPRINT. Palmone Here I come
    Quote Originally Posted by exbballfan
    I order my treo 650 Nov 17 at about 10am. I got a Order no# and paid for next day air. When I didnt get the phone I have been on the phone with Sprint Shipping and they 1st told me that it had not been picked up by UPS.2nd call I was told it was on back order. 3rd call I was told that it was there but UPS had not picked it up. So now I call to get a Refund on my money. It only took my 45 min on hold to be told that it will take 72 hours and I will have to call Sprint back and then I would get my refund. It only took 45 seconds to take the money out of my account but now it will take 72 hours and have to call them back to have the money put back into my account.Just for the Hell of it I called again tonite to see if it had shipped and was told that the Phone was in the warhouse but they were waiting for the rebait form that was on back order. I wish I knew where this shipping place was located I would visit and give them a HUG (it is against the law to say what I wanted to say.)I am now back on the phone with sprint to make sure that cancel my order and I dont care if I have to wait 2 Years I will not buy my Phone from SPRINT. Palmone Here I come
    This message is for all those who think that Sprint ethics are better than those they deal with. Lie down with dogs, get up with fleas.
    Same deal here. I ordered later on the 17th, was told it would go out the 18th to get here the 19th, paid for overnight shipping, was told to call back to get the tracking info. When I do I get the "UPS hasn't picked it up" story....

Update: Just called back and they gave me a tracking number, althought UPS has no record of it yet.... So maybe hang in there with your order if you can?

Last edited by IamVincent; 11/18/2004 at 06:44 PM.
    Yeah, I got a tracking # just this afternoon, but it isn't working. I think others said that you have to wait until 10:30pm for UPS to update the system.
    but they were waiting for the rebait form that was on back order. ...
    Dude, you gotta read these threads -- lots of good info that can save you the hassle:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...ad.php?t=62579

Frustrating, I know.
    My order went out yesterday, and my tracking number didn't show up on the UPS site until 12am.

ctdw