1.    #1  
    For anyone that has gotten a 650, I'd love to hear from you as to how it fits in cases purchased for the 600. I know the differences are minimal, but I'm just curious how the fit is? I'm especially interested in the Krusell case.
    I know the 600 fits in my 650 case quite nicely. I presume it works the other way around.
    I heard the Covertec cases for the 600 work on the 650, so I ordered my Covertec for my (future) 650 this morning.
    I'd like to hear about the proporta aluminum case. Does the new button on the 650's side match up with slot in the case?
    I have vaja with cover, vaja ivolution, belajio, the case the treo came with (can you really call that a case?) and the 'handspring' case. ALL of them push on that extra button- other than that they fit fine (they all cover the microphone too.)

...bellagio (with flip cover) seems like it's gonna protect it the best till i get a real case - and at least i can access the head set jack and the entire screen and the home and menu key unlike the vaja with flip. also i can sync & charge in that case)

need to definitely get one to fit this one- doubt other 600 cases will be much better.