1.    #1  
    Welcome to Sprint hell (aka Telesales)

Ordered yesterday before the magic 2:00 pm deadline, promised in stock and would ship that day, just pay the overnight fee.

Noon today and still no tracking number. Telesales sends me to shipping (again) who now sends me to the warehouse. "Sorry, but maybe it will ship tomorrow (Friday)" Not fair, want my overnight shipping refunded. "Sorry again but sales shouldn't do that because we at warehouse don't ship phones overnight. You have to call telesales."

Back to telesales. Surprise, they can only sell, have to talk to customer care(less) to get this fixed. Surprise again, customer careless can't fix telesales, only telesales can cure (see a pattern yet?)

THE PATTERN IS I'M AN ***** FOR STAYING WITH SPRINT!
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss

Ordered yesterday before the magic 2:00 pm deadline, promised in stock and would ship that day, just pay the overnight fee.

Noon today and still no tracking number. Telesales sends me to shipping (again) who now sends me to the warehouse. "Sorry, but maybe it will ship tomorrow (Friday)" Not fair, want my overnight shipping refunded. "Sorry again but sales shouldn't do that because we at warehouse don't ship phones overnight. You have to call telesales."

Back to telesales. Surprise, they can only sell, have to talk to customer care(less) to get this fixed. Surprise again, customer careless can't fix telesales, only telesales can cure (see a pattern yet?)

I'm feeling your pain. I ordered mine yesterday around 11AM EDT, and I still don't have a tracking number either. Apparently UPS is only picking up there once a day, and they haven't come by yet today. I called this morning around 10AM EDT, and was told it's ready for UPS and they should be there around 11 for a pickup, and to call back for a tracking number. I called back around 2PM and was told UPS still hadn't come by (yeah right) so I still don't have a tracking number. I flat out asked her "Has my shipment been put in backordered status?" and she said no, it's just waiting on UPS to come by and get it. How long does it take to load that little box on a truck? Dstrauss and I can't be the only 2 waiting on UPS to pick up something ordered yesterday morning.

It was supposed to be here today and now it's looking more and more likely like it won't show up until Monday.
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    Yeah.... pretty much.
    LOL
    aren't we all?

with all the ranting that is going on, Sprint couldn't make cash on it.

The should sell the 650 for $1,000, but only take orders when they can guarantee delivery in 1 day. Prcie it accordingly to the rabid people that want it first.
    Exactly what happened to me...order yesterday 2 pm eastern time...called last night, no tracking avaiable, called 12 pacific time, no tracking, just called again, still no tracking, was told they dont update tracking information anymore or something in their system, but supposedly the shipping status is shown shipped...

going to try again later today see if i can get a tracking number
    FYI, I think this has been mentioned somewhere but make sure you separate the rebate from the phone. That will delay shipping. The rebate form is backordered. So you'll want two separate order numbers. (I learned the hard way.)
    I ordered yesterday morning at 08:30 cst and I just recieved my UPS tracking number! So there is hope to get it on friday.
    nah i'm an existing customer
    no, you're and ***** for being an impatient penny pincher, sit back, relax, it's just a damn phone. I ordered my T650 from P1 on the 10th, they are projected to ship next week.. I've been waiting YEARS to buy a new phone. My Touchpoint 2100 has served me well for 4 years, and it will enjoy a happy retirement in my junk pile next to my Visor Deluxe, and my Nokia 5190.
    I'm on the same boat:

Ordered yesterday afternoon and still no tracking number as of yet. Just called and it is in "fuinal stages" to be shipped. I just hope they deliver it before Monday (my sheduled port date) or I am so screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowboxer
    LOL
    aren't we all?
    Actually...no.
    Some of us had the smarts to stick with GSM
    I have detailed files.

Should have ordered from me.

http://www.oti-solutions.com/real.html
    Hey,
    I am major league in the middle of the sticks.
    GSM?
    yeah right!! Think we do have ONE GSM tower right now!
  15.    #15  
    NO NO NO NO

You're all missing the point. It's NOT that I'm upset that it's not here yet, the cost (or savings) or any of that:

It's the perpetual Sprint problem of the right hand not even knowing the left hand is attached to the same body, musch less what it's doing. Follow the trail: telesales --> shipping --> warehouse --> telesales --> customer care(less) --> telesales.

I finally got a tracking number from something called "Shipping Support" which I believe was the tenth different number I was referred to, who actually laughed with me at the sloppy procedures going on out there.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    all that crap happened to me with Telesales.. confusion over handsets etc.