Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast
    Hi all,

2day, 4cast, and 4stocks (www.shsh.com/products) should work fine now on the Treo 650.

Anyone willing to try ?

(Still working on TAKEphONE)

Thanks.
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    It opens, but when I try to open a book it resets....really need this app
    I can confirm that 2day works fine on the treo 650 (Some of the icons are low-res). (I do not use 4cast and 4stocks)
    Intellisync for yahoo calendara and treo 650 are not compatible but:
    You can bypass that I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAKEphONE
    Hi all,

2day, 4cast, and 4stocks (www.shsh.com/products) should work fine now on the Treo 650.

Anyone willing to try ?

(Still working on TAKEphONE)

Thanks.
    I can confirm 2day and 4cast work fine. No issues found so far.
    Thank you!
    Can't wait for you to fix Takephone.
    Phone Technician does not work.
    It says it's only compatible with the 600
    T650 is crashing when adding or changing a jfile 5.5 record.
    After contacting the BeeOnTime developer, they sent me a new version, 2.5_Treo_OTA. This version works better. A lot of the sounds (the polyphonic ones) are still garbled and distorted and if you select one of them to play it will cause a soft reset upon exiting the program with the "Launcher" button. The good news is that it does not go into the reset loop. If you select a simple tone type alarm everything functions ok. Therefore if you can get the new version, I would change the status to "use with caution".
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    I see that BackupMan was added to the green list. I don't think it should be there. It is not working for many people. And for many others it may appear to work, but it didn't. bitsnbolts says they will have a release next week that will resolve the T650 problems.

Lightwav is one of my favorite apps. Toysoft says they are working on their issues.

An app not on the list at all is TreoTools from notifymail.com. It turns the radio off and on with multiple schedules. It doesn't work on the T650! No word from the authors of if and when it will.
    new backupman beta does work
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Diddlebug 2.90 can be found at diddlebug.sourceforge.net. I did some light testing and it appeared to work correctly. Older versions may not work without the OS5 support.
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    new backupman beta does work
    Backupman beta crashes on my S7 file when it gets to it (Bizconn).

They say they are looking into it

These guys are on the ball tryin g to fix this

Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by mdeshur
    Anybody have any luck with HandHeldMed's Reader app? I downloaded the newest version and it seems to crash when you select a database.
    I have the same problem- I emailed the support- hoping to hear something soon! Let me know if you hear a solution first, please.
    One more for the list:

Tom Tom Bluetooth GPS Navigator 2004 works. The device registers the bluetooth GPS and the software installed and tested flawlessly!
    You have Phone Technician on the list as Medium. Not sure how that is. It wont run at all. The developer has also stated he may not release a new version until he gets a GSM 650.
    You can also put Callshield on the red list as it locks up the phone often.
    You can also take Treohelper off the test list and put it on the red list.
    It will not run at all.
    Phone Technician version that works is at
    hobbyistsoftware.com
    I find that BackupMan beta will often crash... unless I do a reboot on my Treo 650 first.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    Latest version of Snails from www.snailsgame.com appears to be working just fine on my 650. Played it directly from the SD card, didn't get the error mentioned in the Compatibility List link, the game worked great! Looked fantastic too!
Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131419 ... LastLast