Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by JBoogie
    Uninstall Manager 2.60, which is currently listed in your Red Light list, is working fine for me. So please move it up to the Green Light list with a Low rating since others aren't as lucky. Additionally, it's companion product Cleanup v3.35b is working fine for me.
    It it inintially worked fine for me but with time became increasingly unstable.
    I just installed Resco View and Pocket Tunes 3.05. Has anyone tried the slide show feature in Resco that utilizes P-Tunes to play an MP3?

I am getting a god awfull crackle out of the Treo 650 speaker.
    No mods needed for the Pro Clip. Side buttons miss the top/side of the holder by almost one inch.

That is for the Pro Clip Custom Auto "Vent" mount.
    Last edited by roblog; 11/25/2004 at 12:10 AM. Reason: Update
    For those of you that have mmplayer installed on your 650, are you having problems getting the app to recognize the registration key. I thought all was fine until I let a movie play, for about 5 minutes, then the "You need to register" dialogue pops up. Yet everytime I uninstall and re-install, mmplayer tells me that a registration key has been activated. What gives?
    Quote Originally Posted by palmnerd
    Anyone tried Audible? This is one of my must-haves and I'd sure like to know if it works... anyone?
    Mine should arive tomorrow or the day after ("Thanksgiving" Augghh ), or friday. I use Audible and I'm looking forward to using it whith my 650.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    For those of you that have mmplayer installed on your 650, are you having problems getting the app to recognize the registration key. I thought all was fine until I let a movie play, for about 5 minutes, then the "You need to register" dialogue pops up. Yet everytime I uninstall and re-install, mmplayer tells me that a registration key has been activated. What gives?
    Okay, stupid question... if you upgraded from a 600 you didn't change your HotSyncID, did you?
    No. I read in the instruction manual, that when you change devices, your 7-digit ID changes, and you have to request a new key.
    I also noticed that people are having problems with Kinoma. It works fine on my 650. What's not working?
    Quote Originally Posted by thomasanderson
    I also noticed that people are having problems with Kinoma. It works fine on my 650. What's not working?
    I was going to install Kinoma, but with the Pics and Videos native function, you can add any video to the quick install and it will conver tit and add it

No need for a third party player!
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    thomasanderson,

I had to email mmplayer support to reactivate my registration key.

Kevin R.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Diddlebug 2.6 seems to work with the exception of the Send features which causes a soft reset.
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Handmark Express v1.22 seems to work.
    BTW, I am running it from my SD Card as well.

Kevin R.
    Quote Originally Posted by kevroc
    Handmark Express v1.22 seems to work.
    BTW, I am running it from my SD Card as well.

Kevin R.
    how? does the app have a "move to card" option, or did you just use another 3rd party app to transfer it?
    and can you still update with it on the card?
    thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    how? does the app have a "move to card" option, or did you just use another 3rd party app to transfer it?
    and can you still update with it on the card?
    thanks!
    There is a "move to card" option. All the channels except the PageOne file (about 300k) will go to the card.
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    There is a "move to card" option. All the channels except the PageOne file (about 300k) will go to the card.
    I don't seem to have that option. Or if I do, I can't find it!

Where is yours?
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Add Profeo LC to the 650 red list:

"System Incompatible. Profeo LC works only on palmOne Treo 600!"
    Anyone else had trouble with HappyDays? I reported to Lance that it worked, but then did some more testing and realized I wasn't able to write to the datebook (more problems with built-ins). I tried a hard reset and got SOME functionality. Anyone else want to give it a shot?
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    I don't seem to have that option. Or if I do, I can't find it!

Where is yours?
    I just rechecked and can't find it either... I may be mistaken. Either way, you can simply install all the channels (except PageOne) to the SD card with hotsync or simply copy them to the card via a card reader. When you launch Express app (PageOne.prc) then it takes a few seconds to load (slower from the card) and then you should be in business!
    Thanks for that!
    Sorry you're losing your mind!!
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast