Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920 LastLast
  1. Rob
    Global Posts
    533 Global Posts
    CityTime and MicroQuad seem to work fine on my Treo 650 GSM..
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    My 650 first ran Bible With You, now it freezes up my unit. Tried deleting and reinstalling latest version from developer several times, still having a problem.
    I use bible with you a lot (3 bibles), the concordance, the notes, and commentaries and have no problems with any of the products.
    Quote Originally Posted by Katahdin
    Here is a list of software that I tried that doesn't seem to work:
    Brightcam
    Takephone
    Butler - Tells me that it will only work on the 600
    Textplus
    Backup Man

I hope the programmers have a fix for these soon.
    BrighCam coming soon on Treo650 ;-)
    Jean-Francois.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortusnox
    I use bible with you a lot (3 bibles), the concordance, the notes, and commentaries and have no problems with any of the products.
    Man I don't know why it won't work anymore. I downloaded it again yesterday and it froze up my 650 -- again. Sigh
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by SafeHarbor
    Hi, Lance,

You can upgrade Mapopolis to "High" on Treo 650. A few hundred users are running the T-650 version now with very few problems reported. It should remain at "Medium" for the T-5 as there are still some (hardware) issues remaining.
    What do you mean by "high"?
    ScheduleCare is a profile app that was developed on the 650 and works equally well on the 600.
    BTmute was developed specifically to automate the mute fix on the Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by JFMw
    BrightCam coming soon on Treo650 ;-)
    Jean-Francois.

YAY! Good Luck!
    is ZLauncher the defacto favorite currently for the 650? i installed it last night and cant say that i care for it much so far, but i haven't played w/ it too much so far. are there other 'launcher' applications i should be checking out too? any recommendations or pointers would be wonderful, thx in advance all..!
    i bought zlauncher and i find it very complicate to use. I am back to use my regualr applications software.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shinoSetsuna
    are there other 'launcher' applications i should be checking out too? any recommendations or pointers would be wonderful
    Yes: give this thread a read. Then give LauncherX a trial run.

ERic
    Handstory 3.1 hangs and reboots my treo 650 =0(
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyMom
    Man I don't know why it won't work anymore. I downloaded it again yesterday and it froze up my 650 -- again. Sigh

Are you using mp3ringer or kblights off??? I noticed that while I run those certain other programs do not run as well on my 650. I end up going into them and disabling them for use with certain programs. Also what version are you using?
    Palm Pro < Palm III < Palm IIIx < Palm IIIe < Palm VII < Handspring Visor < Sony PEG s320 < Kyocera 6035 < Samsung i300 < Palm TC < Sprint 650 < LifeDrive < Sprint Treo 700p < Sprint Treo 755p < Sprint Centro
    automobile V3.1 -OK
    cardbuckup V2.1a -seems OK
    CetusGPS V1.2 -OK
    Convert-It! v1.7 -OK
    filepf2pda V1.3 -bt/usb connecting error
    graffiti anywhjere v1.5.7 -OK
    IntelligentFind V3.0 -OK
    mcroplay V10.1 -cannot find applications hided in pref.
    mlight V3.0 -OK
    pmt V8.04 -OK
    Roadfinder V2.32 -error
    tibr pro V1.52 -OK

uninstall manager V2.62 conflicts with MsMount5 & CardExport V2.16,and i have to disable it every time after i install programes
    Last edited by quine; 02/11/2005 at 01:28 AM.
    Titrax version 4.06 (current release)
    Available at http://www.titrax.com.
    Green light, high confidence.
    This little GPL gem is a great way to track your time. Tested every feature and found no problems. No support for 5-way, though. Works with both Calendar and DateBk5.
    PylonPro for Lotes Notes does not work with the 650 yet. It generates a sync error "incompatible with Palm database". The developer has acknowledged the problem and is issuing an update. I am talking to them (a Sybase division) and will probably beta test the update and let you all know if its working.
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lwehrung
    I think you make a valid point. I have taken the application off the list.

Thanks,
    Lance
    I just got my 650 a week ago and install my old Agendus of ver 8.04. It works fine no problem at all. Good luck.
    can anyone point me towards the simplest and most ergonomic 'contacts' application for my 650? i really don't care for the built-in Contacts app and don't need anything terribly fancy either... what i would like is something that allows easy integration of contact photos (full-screen?) to be displayed w/ any incoming call, can anyone point me towards some contact applications to try out? i don't even need syncing functionality, as i am backing up to SD card solely due to my taste in computers (no Palm conduit for Irix!)... thx for any suggestion friends..!
    Global Posts
    984 Global Posts
    Since the built-in Contacts app does the photos, what else are you looking for in this application?
    If anyone cares, Scrabble is working fine for me although I haven't tried playing it via IR yet. I've also had no trouble with NetClock, which doesn't seem to have been mentioned by anyone yet.

--Linda