Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 389101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Not working: LCD Analyzer 1.5, great freeware app for checking stuck pixels. Goes to white screen and only beeps when buttons pushed. Home button returns to home.

Anyone got an LCD checker program that works on the 650?
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin73
    I am deleting my new thread on this topic and adding to yours. I hope the mods can sticky this as you suggested. So far, I have:

Datebk5 - works (recent p3 release seems stable)
    TreoGuard - works (screen on/off, radio controls working)
    Butler - works (new version needs to be dl'd)
    Crash - works (new version now available)
    Handmark Express - works
    iNoah - works
    SplashPhoto/ID/Shopper - works
    BackupMan - works (backup and restore)
    CardBackup - works (backup only tested)
    Fileman - works
    Filez - works
    Undupe - works
    Metro - works
    Mobipocket - works
    MobileDB - works
    iSilo - works
    FlightStatus - works
    SuperNames - works, mostly (can't dial numbers, can't beam or send)
    TakePhone - broken (nav pad and screen draw issues; developer notified)
    Directory Assistant - crashes my 650 on launch
    AutoSlate - crashes on launch
    McFile - won't display RAM
    HiLauncher - broken (won't launch items in menu properly)
    Fixed! Today we've released the new version of Hi-Launcher (2.7) that now is compatible with Treo 650 and Tungsten T5.
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    Super Solitaire 15 from Handmark won't work -- it doesn't display the card values. Handmark acknowledges the bug.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Agendus 9.0 is listed as working, but I'm finding that, if I install a DatebookDB.pdb after a hard reset, it syncs fine, but then after installing Agendus 9.0 the hotsync will crash at Datebook. After that, even deleting DatebookDB.pdb and reinstalling it doesn't prevent the crash, and I've had to hard reset again.

Agendus itself seems to work fine, but I wouldn't exactly call this a "Green Light" listing....
    Calorie King Diet Diary ver.4 works only with the latest Optimized food database (the top 10,000 foods) --- 888 kb's packed (Green)

The full database 3.4 megs packed will not fully load (RED)

Jose
    Does anyone know if Soft Reset v1.0 by ranosoft works on the 650? It would be handy on those rare occasions I need to initiate a soft rest. ZLauncher has the reset feature but that's the only reason I keep that app around since I'm using PowerRun instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY
    Does anyone know if Soft Reset v1.0 by ranosoft works on the 650? It would be handy on those rare occasions I need to initiate a soft rest. ZLauncher has the reset feature but that's the only reason I keep that app around since I'm using PowerRun instead.
    It does :-)
    BTW. Here's the link: RNS:: Soft Reset :-)
    RNS:: software for your Treo! www.ranosoft.net/treo
    Does anyone else's 650 reset after doing a backup with backupman 1.52b5?
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Mine didn't....although now I run the automated backup at night, so I wouldn't notice if it did or not. BTW, will soft resets show up in the ##377 log, or is that only for a hard reset? I'm guessing it's both, but just want to be sure.
    If that's the case, no resets for me since an older version of DA crashed on 11/24
    Backupman reset mine too I had the latest beta edition as well. The only backup program I have gotten to work with the 650 is tealbackup. It works well for me so far.
    Does anyone know of a good program to be able to search your contact list by company name that works well on the 650? Thanks.
    TealPhone
    Quote Originally Posted by foleyphoto
    Does anyone know of a good program to be able to search your contact list by company name that works well on the 650? Thanks.
    Patience, my friend...
    Shimon Shnitzer
    Maker of TAKEphONE, 2day, 4cast, 2dial & CallCards -
    "Take telephony into your Palm"
    Web: http://www.shsh.com/products
    Blog: http://www.shsh.com/wordpress
    eMail: contact@shsh.com
    I agree
    ...as I patiently wait to get my Takephone back again (on my T650)
    Keep up the great work, shimon!
    Nanotechnology Nerd
    i300-->i330-->i500-->6700(1 wk!)-->Sprintt650-->gsm650-->HTC Universal (1 mo.)-->gsm650-->Cing8525(3wks!)-->gsm650
    Quote Originally Posted by foleyphoto
    Agendus 9 has this capability...I think. But I've seen several post questioning it's (Agendus 9's) stability.

FYI... if you install it (Agendus 9) in RAM (versus SD card), and try to Hotsync via Bluetooth, you may encounter soft reset with some of the larger Agendus 9 components, or e-mail with large (over 200KB) attachments.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fittske
    At this time Callfilter does not work on the 650. I have contacted the developer and he said he would have an update as soon as he gets his hands on a 650. Unfortunately he is a GSM user so it may be after the first of the year before we have an update.
    My experience has been a little different using CF with the 650. All of my rules work that don't involve MP3's or pictures. However when pictures or MP3's are included in the rules my Treo 650 will reboot. I have also found that if I add, delete, or modify rules in Callfilter I have to reboot the device before they will work. Also had a problem with calls not being recieved after making changes in Callfilter which was resolved by rebooting as well. With the Treo 600 this was a great program and very useful for blocking or redirecting annoying calls. Hopefully a newer version will come out to support the Treo 650.
    Quote Originally Posted by speclcajun
    Call Filter is working on my 650.
    Are you using it to play MP3's as your ringer or to bring up pictures of the caller? I have now started using the photo id by associating a photo with a contact instead of pulling it up with Callfilter. Will test out tonight how that change works.
    BackupBuddyVFS v3.06 is working fine for me on my t650.
    Quote Originally Posted by mycroft4
    BackupBuddyVFS v3.06 is working fine for me on my t650.
    Have you done a full restore?
    Wireless Modem, works. Tested with a Wireless Modem and Serial