Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    ...Actually it is only the beta version. I guess this is what you are referring to. There is no mention of the Treo 650 on their site.

Maybe it's a good idea to take it off the Green List.
    Phone technician works. You can get it at hobbyistsoftware.com
    What is the best gps with bluetooth available today to work with treo 650?

Any comments?
    Global Posts
    582 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lghitis
    What is the best gps with bluetooth available today to work with treo 650?
    TomTom Navigator?
    iGolf at http://www.igolftech.com/index.php. I am using it for Golf and Driving Directions. Since the TREO 650 it works incredible.
    Forgot to read your question> iGolf is SD not Bluetooth, sorry.
    What is the shortcut for turning on the speakerphone during a call? Used to be the space bar. Not anymore.
    It should be noted that Ultrasoft Money 4.1.1 works great on the 650 UNTIL you do a soft reset. Money causes the Treo to go into a reset loop because of a db conflict.

http://support.ultrasoft.com/faq.asp?id=134
  9. mza
    Hi Has anyone tested Filemaker mobile as yet, any issues?
    DateMate 2004 doesn't seem to work on my Treo 650. At least, scanning and importing events from "Notes" in Contacts eventually causes a reset. I figure it's memory-management related, as the crash seems to come at around the 128th imported record (this is with 12M available). A pity, 'cause I liked that cute little utility. I've e-mailed support, awaiting a reply.
    I noticed that McPhling 5.6 is on the red list. Can someone report exactly how it malfunctions? I am using version 5.5 on my 600 and I really don't want to give it up.
    Zane
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChrigel
    What is the shortcut for turning on the speakerphone during a call? Used to be the space bar. Not anymore.
    Did a search on this and could not find anything in the manual or on Palm one's website.
    McPhling seems to "work" on my Treo 650 with the minor irritation that I can't activate it with any of my hard buttons which essentially eliminates its value :-(

I had it on my 600 configured to App: Hold-Right, Back: Hold-Left.

This doesn't work on the Treo 650. Nor does just Right or Left.
    Bill Petro
    www.billpetro.com
    When I try to purge events in Datebk5, my system freezes, requireing a soft reset. It happens every time. Anyone else?
    Do any of you have problems with password plus and backupman 1.45? I am able to do backups fine, until I installed password plus. Now whenever backupman reaches 100% during a backup, my 650 resets. I deleted password plus, and it works fine again.
    How about "WirelessModem" from http://www.notifymail.com/palm/wmodem/
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    KeyGuard Time 4.02beta3{EN} functions but corrupts the initial screen graphics. More details posted over in the KGT thread.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Add to the GreenLight List:

BatteryGraph v1.21
    CardSpeed v1.2
    MinutesPlus v1.07
    OnlyMe v5.10 beta Medium v5.09 Low (5.10 is a beta test with no logging, i.e. less writes to memory and as such crashes much less often)
    PalmPuke v0.5 (though app's "about" info says 0.2)
    TrackerDog v2.02

Also, Uninstall Manager v2.60 crashes for me every time when switching from "Monitored items" to "Applications" with the same error already reported. (Also, the link for Uninstall Manager on the master list site isn't formatted correctly.)

ERic
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    When I try to purge events in Datebk5, my system freezes, requireing a soft reset. It happens every time. Anyone else?
    I can purge events without a reset (are you using the latest preview version 6?). However, after I purge data, I can't hotsync my datebook conduit anymore
  20.    #220  
    I have updated the list, again. I will be able to update the list one more time Thursday night, and maybe one more time Friday. Then, I will be unable to update the list again until Monday, December 13th. I will send out another reminder within the next few days.

As always, I appreciate everyone's input.

Take care,
    Lance
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast