1.    #1  
    I was able at one time to browse some titiles in PalGear's StreamLync and download programs directly to the Treo. Does anyoneknow of other sites that can do this? Any good software downloadable directly to the Treo? Anyone besides me care?
    VisorPhone Clone
    (Please do not thank me - I find it scary)
    You can download all *.prc & *.pdb files directly to your T600 using Blazer (native browser). You can also download *.zip files if you have HandZipper installed. Unzip and install Palm files directly. Hope this helps.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  3.    #3  
    Thanks for the HandZipper tip. But I was hoping for a site like PalmGear when its StreamLync was working.
    VisorPhone Clone
    Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Streamlync. What exactly does it do? Advantages? I download programs directly to my treo all the time.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
  5.    #5  
    It once allowed me to browse titles on a mobile platform at PalmGear and download them directly to my Treo. I find I do not have a lot of time at my PC to download and HotSync new programs so I wanted something I could use on the fly. PalmGear's StreamLync fit the bill for a while, but now I cannot get it to work properly. I will try HandZip as soon as I am able to download that program to my PC and HotSync IT over -- which may take a while for me.
    VisorPhone Clone
    You may also want to download InHand from Handango. It will download a catalogue to your treo and you can select programs to instantly download.
    Mobi·gas·mic!