1.    #1  
    If we buy through VC, who will be responsible for the phone if it breaks? (or is as troublesome as the T600). When you buy from Sprint, they fix/replace the unit within the 1 year manufact. warranty period. Given all the problems I have had with my T600, it may be worth to pay the extra money to Sprint to know they will service/replace the unit if it becomes defective.
    I don't have the coupon here at work, but I believe there's some fine print that indicates all defect/replacement related issues should be directed to PalmOne.
  3.    #3  
    At the bottom of the coupon, it just states any returned units after the 30 day trial period should be directed to P1. I guess it is safe to Assume that P1 will also take responsibility for defective units.
    Sprint phones, regardless of where they are purchased, are returnable for repair directly to Sprint. I bought my T600 from HandSpring/P1, and have had it replaced (refurbs) 2x by taking it back to my local Sprint store.

K
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    I was told that palmOne would provide the warranty.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot
    I was told that palmOne would provide the warranty.
    The warranty is provided by P1, but Sprint is the administrator of the warranty. YOU WILL NOT have to return your phone to P1 for repair. Trust me.

K
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by nchargreed
    The warranty is provided by P1, but Sprint is the administrator of the warranty. YOU WILL NOT have to return your phone to P1 for repair. Trust me.

K

Great. I would rather deal with Sprint. Thanks.
    Get Sprint insurance, and you'll avoid the hassle
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyG
    Get Sprint insurance, and you'll avoid the hassle

Already have it. I agree it is a good backup..and an excellent $4/month investment, but...should not pay a $35 deductable for a phone that should be replaced under warranty.

I have gone through 4 T600's. Would have used my "2" allowances up anyway.