Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    I get limited results with my Sprint Treo 650 and my 2006 M45 Sport.... I can accept calls via the car, and make calls via the phone....

can't initiate calls from the car or use the address book.... the car keeps saying "Phone Disconnected"....

the quality of the connection when it's working is poor compared to my BMW 545i....

Quote Originally Posted by JerryL356
    Has anyone been able to connect fully with an 06 Infiniti M and a Cingular Treo 650?
    Follow up to my post from last week.
    Got a company-supplied Treo w/ Sprint phone s/w v1.08 on there. It works fine. However, call waiting disconnects the current call I'm on. What's that all about?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by ericner
    Follow up to my post from last week.
    Got a company-supplied Treo w/ Sprint phone s/w v1.08 on there. It works fine. However, call waiting disconnects the current call I'm on. What's that all about?!?!
    Pretty annoying, huh? If you want to disable call waiting, prefix your call with *70. I updated my car system's phone book to prefix all numbers with *70 ...

That's the only fix I'm aware of for now ...
    Ordered one received the kit with wrong cradles, and wrong patch charger cord for bluetooth gps. Support was lip service. Thiink I'll go elsewhere for both purchase and a gps for the 650.
    Acura 05 MDX, SPrint 650, latest firmware - first call always drops
    Car and phone find each other no problem but I find that the first call I make from the Treo always rings once then the BT fails and it goes to just the handset - call still works but no longer via HFL. I hang up, redial and al is well.

Others? SOlution?
    The Acura HFL does not work correctly with Treo 650 at this moment in time (http://www.handsfreelink.com ). For me I can get it easilier pair correctly on my TL but every few days, the HFL gets into a "booting up" issue which causes my audio set up to no longer to work. The easier way to fix this is the disconnect the battery for a moment. My Acura TL is less than 3 months old from being builted.
    -Flash123
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I have the exact identical issue in my 04 TL. So now I just dial voicemail as soon as I get in the car because I KNOW my first call out will drop. Very annoying.

Also, I have only on occasion been able to "transfer" the call from handset to bluetooth. Car always says phone is in use.

Quote Originally Posted by robotron
    Acura 05 MDX, SPrint 650, latest firmware - first call always drops
    Car and phone find each other no problem but I find that the first call I make from the Treo always rings once then the BT fails and it goes to just the handset - call still works but no longer via HFL. I hang up, redial and al is well.

Others? SOlution?
    After several weeks of battling the endless reset loop associated with the Treo 650 and my 2005 BMW 330xi, success!

Of course, this was allowed by installing the new update for Sprint phones.

I forgot to try voice dialing, but it loads the phone book (from the Favorites tabs) and comes through over the speakers. No issues so far with resets of any kind. Of course, I only tried it out for about 5 minutes at work, so we'll see...
    after the latest update, the Treo 650 works perfectly with my 2006 Infiniti M45.....
    I have an 05 Acura TL with Navigation. Contrary to the overwhelming number of issues I've seen posted, I don't have a single issue with Bluetooth in the TL or with my Moto HS810 headset.

Treo 650
    Cingular Wireless

Bluetooth v2.0
    Bluetooth v1.0(W) <-- Whatever that means
    Bluetooth Device v2.0
    Bluetooth Exchange v1.0
    Bluetooth Library v5.1
    BtCommVdrvLib v2.0
    BtDeviceLibrary v1.2
    BtExt v5.0
    BtHsmLib v1.2
    BtStack v4.1
    BtTransport v5.0
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Anyone tried the new update on the treo 650 with a lexus? If so how is it working for you? Any problems at all?

Thank you in advance
    I've paired the 1.12 updated Sprint Treo 650 with a Prius and it seems that the previous signal strength display and dropped call problems have been resolved. Unfortunately it seems that poor voice quality over the car kit may have returned. We had reasonably good voice quality with previous update.
    Quote Originally Posted by slwatts
    I have the exact identical issue in my 04 TL. So now I just dial voicemail as soon as I get in the car because I KNOW my first call out will drop. Very annoying.

Also, I have only on occasion been able to "transfer" the call from handset to bluetooth. Car always says phone is in use.
    I call *2 or *4 to avoid using anytime minutes just after turning on the car. This is with a Sprint Treo 650 with patch 1.12 on Acura TL 2005.
    -Flash123
    my tl and my treo 650 act as they where made for each other very good sound quality and no problems at all
    Quote Originally Posted by mjnoles1
    Anyone tried the new update on the treo 650 with a lexus? If so how is it working for you? Any problems at all?

Thank you in advance
    I just tried a Sprint (1.12 version) Treo 650 in my 2005 Lexus RX330 and it now works much better. Upgrading the firmware removed the previous pairing info for the Lexus. When I re-paired it, I got the Lexus pairing confirmation which I never got with version 1.08. Sound quality is improved and I now see the signal strength displayed on the Lexus. Well worth making the firmware upgrade.
    Woo Hoo! I can finally use my Treo 650 in my Lexus LX 470! The Unlocked GSM update (firmware 1.28 and software 1.13) resolves the (majority of the) previous bluetooth issues in the Lexus.

Dunc
    With the 1.12 Firmware it now works like a charm on my BMW 05 X3, before that it was a constant loop of resets! Why did it take soooo long?
    SPrint Treo 1.12 and Uconnect:

Signal Strength now displayed in dispaly screen (see attached pic below):
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Bluetooth "Toys"

Sprint Treo 700p
    2005 Dodge Magnum RT w/UConnect
    HP DeskJet 450wbt
    Has anyone notice if this 1.12 update fixes the problem that drops the current call when another call comes in? I'm having this problem with Lexus and my 1.08 software.
    OK - I have had the usual pairing stuff like everyone else (first call made after ignition is always to VM, after that it works ok).

I made the mistake of upgrading FW to 1.12 this morning, and now I can't pair. The car will drop the process right after it prompts me for a name for my "new" paired phone. I have rebooted the 650 and re-ignitioned the TL, still same result.

I checked the HFL in the TL and it shows no phones currently paired.

Any ideas?

Thanks,