1.    #1  
    Ahhhh, love my new Treo 650. Already had to pop off the battery cover and do a soft rest:

Caused by me trying to configure bluetooth.
    I thought the "out of the box experience" was supposed to be one of THE major features of PalmOne products!?
    Well, I don't think anyone is naive enough to think that there won'tl be problems with the phone. Most recently, the Motorola V710 and MPX 200 and the Blue Angel to name a few, I have yet to see a high end phone that didn't have a ton of b*tching about it after initial, bust your gutt excitement. The 650 will be no different but that doesn't mean it's not worth the pain.
    It's the first time the Treo has had bluetooth, I would expect it not to run perfectly for everyone.
    Can you provide any details? What happened?
    I didn't have a 'soft' one- I got a 'hard' one! haha- my fault though, Kinoma player 'fatal error' then freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze. I put on apple quicktime/MMplayer now and everything is beautiful. all other software is peachy keen. still installing a few- one at a time. Last to go on will be zlauncher (shudder) that one will be scaaaaaaary but fab if it works! (PS- if anyone like ATUM - it doesn't work on the 650. I emailed them for update.)
    Last edited by electricparoxys; 11/18/2004 at 04:19 PM.