1.    #1  
    had the 600? will get the 650?

whats the $$$ you'll spend on apps that the treo doesnt provide?
    Global Posts
    678 Global Posts
    I'ver already got a Tungsten C loaded with games so I will only get a good wireless email package if the pre-installed one is not good enough. Maybe call filter also. $100 max.
    Mike G

Touch (Sprint)
    I spent $250 ish on my Treo600 and will gladly upgrade those programs. Who knows some more good stuff might come along soon.
    I went through all my 600 apps and checked their websites- redownloaded the 'hi res' versions as necessary- emailed developers re: any possible conflicts and have a folder of programs and codes ready for installation - am going to start fresh on 650 with only address book/memo/etc syncing and reinstallation of 'proven' programs - not going to buy anything as of yet as most everything I have will work. the only thing I haven't got confirmation of yet is zlauncher- anyone know???
    I didn't end up buying anything for the Treo 600. I'll probably have to look into what comes as a media player. I read somewhere there is something. I think I liked mmplayer though. I'm trying to think of new things the Treo 650 can do that might make me want to buy an application.

I did pony up for pop access on my Yahoo account which was $20 a year, but I'll be switching over to Gmail which suddenly offered it for free.
    First purchase will be to register the new voicemail software.
    Remember, the "P" in PDA stands for personal.
    If it works for you, it is "P"erfect.
    I use pocket tunes deluxe on t600- am going to uninstall realplayer on 650 and use ptunes on the 650 also (hate realspyer *eh hem* player) - is a great music app- (Mp3's, shoucast, ogg, wav,) currently using kinomo for streaming media on 600- notsure if i'll stick with that or use other on 650
    will be spending quite.....
    maybe 100-250 max
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss

i was going to say nothing, cause i think i have all i need on my 600, but I might buy this after the trial period is up.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe
    i was going to say nothing, cause i think i have all i need on my 600, but I might buy this after the trial period is up.
    ditto
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    You folks are talking about buying "voice dial", not "voicemail" software, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by dstrauss
    If you are indeed talking about "voice dial" rather than "voice mail" ...

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/W...tem,CASE=31719

Bluetooth headset
    Treo Voice Dialing is not compatible with Bluetooth headsets. When you press the button on a Bluetooth headset, Treo Voice Dialing is not activated. Use the Bluetooth headset normally, as if Treo Voice Dialing were not installed.
    I'll probably get PdaNet if it works well w/ BT. And some BT software. Possibly an emulator or two to take advantage of the hi-res screen. And then I'll wait for the new 650 apps to come out.