1.    #1  
    What do you guys think is this real?
    Last edited by justin801; 11/17/2004 at 11:32 PM.
    Since there are not actual pics of it, I'm guessing that he's just selling a nit that he has on order.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by PWC Realtor
    Since there are not actual pics of it, I'm guessing that he's just selling a nit that he has on order.
    I just email the seller and he say that he have the treo 650 in hand ready to ship out.
    It looks real, most likely a beta test model. Not a good idea to purchase it.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowmite
    It looks real, most likely a beta test model. Not a good idea to purchase it.

It looks real???? The description says "Handspring" all thru it. It is also apparently a GSM and CDMA unit.
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    It looks real???? The description says "Handspring" all thru it. It is also apparently a GSM and CDMA unit.
    Yes, it looks real. He offers paypal payments which is a paramount indication of truthful sellers, and furthermore it's not a hijacked account like others. However as I said, something is fishy with the price and the fact that he already has it. As I said, I'm guessing it's a beta. Furthermore, the CDMA/GSM listing just means he copied the HTML from someone else, maybe even palm...
    Can you please post the link?
    Quote Originally Posted by TX76Mike
    Can you please post the link?
    Ever heard of searching ebay for ‘treo 650’ and sorting by price?.....and I thought I was lazy….