1.    #1  
    Suggestion for photo:

Photo of you holding a Treo 650 and the current day's newspaper (with date and headline showing clearly).

Pants optional.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R
    Pants optional.
    And a new fetish is born. Naked Treo'ers.

TheHandlessKing
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHandlessKing
    And a new fetish is born. Naked Treo'ers.

TheHandlessKing
    Since I prefer older women I'll be holding my Treo 300, so up thine!
    I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but the value of this board is radically diminished by the amount of meaninglesss drivel that is hitting it... wasting time and annoying people who have a real purpose here. I agree with other sentiments posted all over that the compulsive reports on when 650's are shipped, etc.. fall into the category of drivel. Migration issues from the 600 to the 650, for example, is the good stuff. How about more of that ?
  5.    #5  
    The current flavor of drivel is only temporary. Migration issues from 600 to 650 cannot be discussed until people actually have 650's. Newer, better drivel to come soon.

Scott
    Now THIS is the future of smartphones.
    Quote Originally Posted by eclipse
    I don't mean to be a wet blanket, but the value of this board is radically diminished by the amount of meaninglesss drivel that is hitting it... wasting time and annoying people who have a real purpose here. I agree with other sentiments posted all over that the compulsive reports on when 650's are shipped, etc.. fall into the category of drivel. Migration issues from the 600 to the 650, for example, is the good stuff. How about more of that ?

Shut up!!!

Don't take life so seriously....I rather enjoy the "meaningless drivel"...sometimes it makes my day and makes me laugh hard!!!

Keep up the "meaningless drivel"!!!!!
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    So has anyone actually worked this week?

...I know I haven't...
    I would rather read stuff like this than 50 threads about WiFi, bluetooth teathering, tracking numbers, availability rumors and GSM complaints.

Actual facts are OK as long as they are combined into one thread per topic, everything else should be drivel.
    And some of us are capable of enjoying the drivel while soaking in the "useful" information. Get over it.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    650 Drivel, better than...
    ?

And, no it ain't better than that, try again.
    Suggestion for photo:

Photo of you holding a Treo 650 and the current day's newspaper (with date and headline showing clearly).

Pants optional.
    Am I the only one hoping that Chick Dance reads this??

KitMoni
    Quote Originally Posted by kitmoni
    Am I the only one hoping that Chick Dance reads this??

NOPE! I just wasn't going to say it. But now that you have.....

we can only hope
    Suggestion for photo:

Pants optional.

Scott
    please keep the pants on!
    Naveen

Current:Cingular 8525 w/Faria R32

Next Phone:
    Something from HTC because Palm sucks, so I want a Touch Pro, Touch HD, or a Treo Pro.
    Since this has turned random... after this week of 650 obsession I am going to have to get the fiance one of
    these or any of these
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
    Quote Originally Posted by spiVeyx
    So has anyone actually worked this week?

...I know I haven't...
    oops. forgot about the job thing. I'm too busy thinking of excuses to stay home "sick" tomorrow in case Mr. UPS visits.
    Good stuff will come. Remember, you're reading entries in a section labeled "Treo 650 Hardware." That might explain some of the excitement (aka drivel) ... oh yeah, and nobody has one yet.

Sarcasm aside. I agree with you. I'm just venting my excitement about gettin' the thing at this point. I'm sure the drivel-to-content ratio will improve after the feeding frenzy.