Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. wahili's Avatar
    Posts
    622 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
       #1  
    why is it that i always get the **** end of incompetent sales...

    well theres some good and bad.

    so dont check treocentral all day when i finally do its about 8pm est. i call sprint guy sez treos are in stock i go to order one he sez he can upgrade my shipping from $5-$7 for overnight so i say go for it.

    account is flagged i get transferred pay my outstanding balance get transferred back. the girl now says they dont HAVE upgraded shipping. well she even asks someone else. nope no overnight shipping but she did say she added the $150 rebate even though i changed my phone like 2 months ago...

    so she orders it saying itll be shipped tonight cuz they are in Utah. she transfers me to shipping to get a tracking # and it sez they are closed.

    I CALL BACK.. and the girl who now answers looks and says that i should have upgraded to overnight shipping for $7 i would have had it by friday. then she says she cant upgrade i have to cancel and order another but of course.. they will charge me twice. i ask how long till i get my credit back and she says TWO WEEKS! i say screw that with capital w and she says whattt?! and i say forget get it.

    well lets see what else happens between now and when i call tomorrow to get my tracking #. sweet merciful crap.
  2. #2  
    I was also told there was no upgrade to shipping. However he said that it should be here tommorrow anyway because I had ordered early enough in the day.

    I sure hope so.
  3. #3  
    What time was early enough? I ordered around noon east coast time.
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
  4. #4  
    I ordered at 10am GMT
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sxtg
    I was also told there was no upgrade to shipping. However he said that it should be here tommorrow anyway because I had ordered early enough in the day.

    I sure hope so.
    I was told the same thing. They said orders received before 2 pm get it the next day usually. I don't know what time zone they were talking about.
  6. #6  
    call me a moron but is that 7 am east cost time?
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    I was told the same thing. They said orders received before 2 pm get it the next day usually. I don't know what time zone they were talking about.
    Yeah, they gave me that line too. Actually, when I called back at 5pm EST to get the tracking #, they said the order was on "Backorder" because part of the shipment wasn't ready. LONG story short, after reading the forums, it turns out they were out of the $150 rebate paper forms. GEEZ! Anyways, I called them back around 7:00PM EST and told them to REMOVE the rebate form from my order. Now I'm guessing it will ship out tommorrow, but who knows...

    If they can't get it to me by Friday, then I will probably just wait on my P1 order...
  8. #8  
    I ordered one this morning as well. I was in 7th heaven until tonight. Called to get the tracking number and was told it had not shipped. #%$%^!#

    I asked why it had not shipped even though I ordered it before noon today. In the typical Sprint CSR way I was told "ummm I dunno". #$^%^#&

    Then in some inspired moment I was told I could call the "WAREHOUSE" to get more info. She gives me a number. Which she then takes back because it was the number to her own department. %$^#&*

    Finally given another number. Called it. Was put on hold for like 15 minutes and then BAM it hangs up on me. #$^$^#&@

    I call the number back and it says "Our offices are closed. Our hours are 7am to 7pm" $%$^%#^

    Now I am really stewing. Anyone see a trend above? GRRRRRR

    Rees
  9. #9  
    Well, they open up at 7:00am EST, and I know they will be getting a LOT of phone calls! I would suggest that you see exactly WHY the order is being held up...my guess is that it is "incomplete". This is because of the mysterious missing rebate forms (I think). Have them take it off, and hopefully you will be set.
  10. #10  
    Thankfully my sales girl (who sounded hot... yeah that's right I said "sounded" hot) told me I would be better off calling and getting the rebate form once the phone came and they would do it over the phone. Otherwise I would not have found out about this until tomorrow.
    "Worrying is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't get you anywhere... Write that down."
    -Van Wilder
  11. spiVeyx's Avatar
    Posts
    573 Posts
    Global Posts
    577 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ReesR
    I ordered one this morning as well. I was in 7th heaven until tonight. Called to get the tracking number and was told it had not shipped. #%$%^!#

    I asked why it had not shipped even though I ordered it before noon today. In the typical Sprint CSR way I was told "ummm I dunno". #$^%^#&

    Then in some inspired moment I was told I could call the "WAREHOUSE" to get more info. She gives me a number. Which she then takes back because it was the number to her own department. %$^#&*

    Finally given another number. Called it. Was put on hold for like 15 minutes and then BAM it hangs up on me. #$^$^#&@

    I call the number back and it says "Our offices are closed. Our hours are 7am to 7pm" $%$^%#^

    Now I am really stewing. Anyone see a trend above? GRRRRRR

    I'm laughing my *** off!!!! lol lol



    lol

    ...well only because your experience is all too familiar... lol
  12. #12  
    so it is.....so it is

    You would think someone.....anyone from Sprint.....with any amount of so called authority might start to "get it" after seeing these trends occur within their company. But alas it goes on. THANK GAWD their technical service works better than their customer service does. I go through this every time I do a phone upgrade. It simply never gets better.

    I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I shared it for the same reason you were laughing your *** off. Because I too know my experience is all too familiar.
    Rees
  13. wahili's Avatar
    Posts
    622 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
       #13  
    ok well im not alone. i guess bad service applies to all.
    i guess ill be calling the morning. damn sprint *****es.
  14. #14  
    Lucky for me I didn't cancel my Palmone order. I just went through a bunch of **** from sprint trying to order from them. I hope that those that ordered from sprint get their phones before the weekend. Why is Sprint so dam ****ty with customer service. I really hate being lied to and run around. See my thread for detail of my sprint order disaster.

Posting Permissions