1.    #1  
    Just had a meeting with our corporate AT&T rep. Our company is eval'ing going with Treo 650 and Blackberry 7290's. Our rep said that he just got out of a training session and that all reps have been told that the Treo will ship first week of December. He also mentioned that all carriers that have commitments for the Treo 650 (including Sprint) would ship that week, i.e., that Sprint may be taking pre-orders, but that AT&T and Sprint would have the same ship date availability.

Sounds like a Merry Christmas!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by mschwarzzz
    Just had a meeting with our corporate AT&T rep. Our company is eval'ing going with Treo 650 and Blackberry 7290's. Our rep said that he just got out of a training session and that all reps have been told that the Treo will ship first week of December. He also mentioned that all carriers that have commitments for the Treo 650 (including Sprint) would ship that week, i.e., that Sprint may be taking pre-orders, but that AT&T and Sprint would have the same ship date availability.

Sounds like a Merry Christmas!!!
    Sprint is shipping now.
    ELR
    >> Drop by! <<

Avatar courtesy of ButtUglyJeff!
    Somehow, I doubt Sprint's "exclusivity" is only lasting for a week. I could be wrong, though.
    This was said by a sales rep prior to a commitment on your part? If so, then I'd take it with a huge grain of salt.