Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    If you have your ups tracking number, when did you place your order?

Just a poll to see if maybe shipping was so swamped that they couldn't get all the tracking numbers in before they left for the evening.
    Ordered just before 10 a.m. EST. Finally tracked down a tracking number this afternoon.
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    I ordered mine from Sprint when they were taking "paper orders" back on Monday the 8th. I got a call today from the same CSR that I placed the order with to confirm shipment. I since then called and got Tracking info but have yet to see it posted on UPS.COM. She did mention it was going out next day priority so it should be here tomorrow
    I ordered at 1:30 pm Eastern time and got a tracking number...said it would be here next day shipping, not yet on UPS, so we shall see....
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Supposedly UPS updates the web after 10pm even later at times. So I would be safe to say that sometime after midnite or even in the morning check. I know I have tomorrow off so I shall hope to hear a knock knock ....
    I ordered at about 8:45 am PT today. If they're like other things I've had sent via UPS, their tracking web site may only post shipping info after a significant delay. I'll be checking tonight or tomorrow morning before I get concerned.
  7.    #7  
    I'm not concerned - just eager. No tracking number and I ordered around 2 - 2:30 ET at the latest today.
    I ordered mine right after 4Spammers @ 9:30 AM eastern and received tracking number which provides a wonderful "unable to track shipment" error from UPS.
    I got a tracking # but my credit card has not been billed. Strange
    -----------------------------
    Treo 650 rocks!

Get a FREE iPod Photo! Use the URL below:

Free iPod! Click Here!
  10.    #10  
    Just saw a post where somone said that orders received after 2pm are handled the next business day. Hopefully that is CT and I slipped in quick enough - if not, I just have one more ya of anxiously waiting.
    Just got tracking status working. My Treo 650 is officially "in transit." Ordered at about 9:50 a.m. EST. Departed Louisville, KY at 10:31 p.m. EST. Less than a two-hour drive to Indianapolis, IN. Precious should be here soon...very soon.
    In transit "next day air"
    Did anyone order later in the day, on Wednesday, November 17th? I didn't get my order through until 7:30pm ET due to a credit card debacle (see my post in another thread).

I'm scared I'm going to get stuck in backorder.

I've been on hold for Shipping for 13m now.

This music is terrible.

-jd
    Quote Originally Posted by doogles
    Did anyone order later in the day, on Wednesday, November 17th? I didn't get my order through until 7:30pm ET due to a credit card debacle (see my post in another thread).

I'm scared I'm going to get stuck in backorder.

I've been on hold for Shipping for 13m now.

This music is terrible.

-jd
    Don't worry. You will soon be disconnected as I was after 15 minutes

I got my order in around 3PM yesterday and its status was "reserved" so I got one. But I may have missed the cutoff time for shipping overnight yesterday and it may not ship until today. I am trying to find that out now.
    Quote Originally Posted by bael
    Just saw a post where somone said that orders received after 2pm are handled the next business day. Hopefully that is CT and I slipped in quick enough - if not, I just have one more ya of anxiously waiting.
    I ordered at around 2:12PM Pacific Time, so the 2:00PM cutoff you are talking about does not seem to apply. Since I have my tracking number and the item was ARRIVAL SCANned in Oakland at 5:01AM this morning. I expect it will be OUT FOR DELIVERY in a couple of hours.

I think one thing that is important is I knew that since I only have had my Treo since last February, I told the Sprint Rep to just ignore the rebate thing. While this meant I paid full price, I had no hassles with the "Backordered for rebate form" problem.

Only Hours now!
    jamesalexander (at) compuserve.com
    I ordered at 3PM EST and it didn't go out yesterday. Probably today. Sprint seems to ship them almost randomly.
    Ordered at 10am EST, mine is out for delivery...

CTDW
    Ordered at 1:45pm CT and mine is out for delivery now.

Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    TreoSaurus
  19.    #19  
    Odd stories about placed orders and tracking numbers. I'm still crossing my fingers that it went out yesterday and they just didn't get my tracking number in. Not going to hold my breath though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSaurus
    Ordered at 1:45pm CT and mine is out for delivery now.

Scheduled Delivery: Nov 18, 2004
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Boy "Carla" really hosed me by not offering express delivery. Or maybe I hosed myelf by not pushing for it. Anyway, despite my precious being loaded onto a truck nearly seven hours ago about two minutes from my house...I will wait and have to live vicariously through my Treo 650 comrades until Brown arrives. I'm adjusting my expectations to this afternoon.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast