Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    sorry, ordered yesterday...
    Just checked and mine tracks correctly and shows next day air super saver. Can't wait for friday. PS - I ordered wed morning at 0830 cst and should finally see it some time friday.

Shipped or Billed on: Nov 18, 2004

Tracking Number: 1Z 6V5 xxx xx xxxx xxx 2
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
    Weight: 3.00 Lbs
    Note: UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 19, 2004 12:12 A.M. Eastern Time (USA)
    yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! but can one plz tell if thats my info obove will i get my phone tommorow?
    well mine still says ground but adds a reassuring note, perhaps it is ground because I'm too close to Louisville for the package to ever get on a plane - it is just 100 miles, makes sense...

Service Type:
    GROUND

Note:
    Your package is in the UPS system and is on time with a scheduled delivery date of Nov 19, 2004.
    Checked the UPS site... "NEXT DAY AIR SAVER" is next business day by 3:00pm. I'm sure if you check in the morning your phone will be somewhere in your area. I hope you have your phone for the weekend!!
    Apparently it's 3pm for business addresses. It says that for residential addresses it's delivered "by the end of the day".
    damn!! good catch, didn't see that...
    Awesome, mine just came in the system and was upgraded to next day air. Should be here tomorrow. UPS usually delivers around 3-4 PM to my address, if not it will be at the apt complex. for pickup
    WHOO! Mine's tracking!

On Time
    Scheduled Delivery: Nov 19, 2004

Shipped to: NJ, US
    Shipped or Billed on: Nov 18, 2004

Tracking Number: 1Z 6VX XXX XX XXXX XXX X
    Service Type: NEXT DAY AIR SAVER
  11.    #71  
    1z is std for ups - then if you have an account with ups, there is a 4 or 5 digit number that can have alpha chars after the 1z.

So, the tracking number that I got from ups says that the package is going to freaking Norfolk VA. I live in GA - crossing my fingers that they just got my package tracking number mixed up w/ someone elses.
    Global Posts
    746 Global Posts
    Mine is in transit, is it possible to stop them somewhere to get your package. I cannot wait until 3PM. I ordered at 3:30PM on Wednesday and they gave me next day air. The other people I spoke to afterwards have told me next day air is not available. LOL
  13.    #73  
    Good news. Sprint gave me someone else's tracking number. So someone in Norfolk should have theirs today as well - called back and she gave me mine. Come on brown!
    Mines in town and out for delivery!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234