Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I finally got my tracking number, but it shows 1z6vXXXXXXXXXXX, there's a "v" in there

i dont' remember seeing any UPS tracking before with a letter other than z. Did you guys get the same tracking number as well?
    Oh I am so pissed off. My tracking number finally works, but it says the service type is GROUND! Three times I asked the rep "this is overnight shipping, right?", "I will get it Friday, right?" - yes, yes, yes. I didn't even think ground shipping was an option. Wasn't it 2-day or overnight? Geez Louise I am ticked off. No Treo until Monday I guess, so much for me geeky weekend of playing with the phone.
    Mine starts exactly the same way. Does your service type also say GROUND??? I am going to bust some heads tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by dliao
    I finally got my tracking number, but it shows 1z6vXXXXXXXXXXX, there's a "v" in there

i dont' remember seeing any UPS tracking before with a letter other than z. Did you guys get the same tracking number as well?
    1Z6V here also. But mine isn't tracking yet.
    I read somebody else's post and their order also said "Ground", however he did receive his package the following day. I too have a V in my tracking number. Lets hope all goes well tomorrow....
    i got a similar tracking number and it is not valid..
    Well I live 100-miles from where it was shipped. I think UPS would almost have to try to keep from getting it to Cincinnati overnight from Lexington, but who can say ... eh? If it says "out for delivery" tomorrow morning, I'll be in business. Good luck to the rest of you!
    Same here, but I get the following when I try to track my package at UPS:
    Unable to track shipment "1Z 6V5 ***********".

UPS could not locate the shipment details for the tracking number you entered. Please make sure the tracking number you entered is valid and try again.

Remember, UPS Tracking Numbers appear in the following formats:
    1Z 999 999 99 9999 999 9
    9999 9999 999 9
    T999 9999 999

(1044)
    mine's not trackable yet, but good to hear that it's not just me with that v, I acutally thought there was a typo, so i tried to track with number from 1v60xxxxxx to 1v69xxxxxxxx, haha
    I was getting the same message up until about 30-minutes ago, so don't give up hope. It will probably show up soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Jbroad572
    Same here, but I get the following when I try to track my package at UPS:
    Unable to track shipment "1Z 6V5 ***********".

UPS could not locate the shipment details for the tracking number you entered. Please make sure the tracking number you entered is valid and try again.

Remember, UPS Tracking Numbers appear in the following formats:
    1Z 999 999 99 9999 999 9
    9999 9999 999 9
    T999 9999 999

(1044)
    Mine says it is not trackable and I'll be waiting for later.
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    if I lived 100 miles from where it shipped, I'd drive there and pick it up!!!
    I'm in the same boat

16v and not tracking yet

this going to suck if I have to wait till Monday, my whole work week will be shot!
    Anyone able to track a number from todays shipment? Mine still says unable to track?
    Quote Originally Posted by pump142
    if I lived 100 miles from where it shipped, I'd drive there and pick it up!!!
    Don't think the thought didn't cross my mind.
    can everyone just list the time and day you guys ordered ///i ordered mine yest around 330 eastern time and i still cant track my damn package!!! how about everyone else!!!!!
    7:30 AM PST Wednesday - Shipped this afternoon - Can't track yet
    Ordered 8AM PST on Wednesday.. Was assured it would ship overnight. Couldn't get a tracking number (the guy actually said "Just use your order number to track, UPS will accept that"). Called in this morning for status. Got the "Backordered because we don't have any rebate papers" line. Told them I am an existing customer and I'm not eligible for any rebates - TAKE THE REBATE OFF THE ORDER AND SHIP THE DAMN THING. I finally got a tracking number out of them at around 2PM PST today. Still not able to track on UPS site at 9PM PST.
    Tried one last time and it tracks - Next day air saver Good Night
    I was having problems with my order so it took a while. Finally went through at 6:40pm eastern. Got tracking number today and couldn't track until 10min ago. UPS tracking says "next day air"...

I'm getting close now..
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast