Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Just called to get my UPS tracking number and it's still sitting in the warehouse waiting for UPS.

I ordered yesterday at 2:44 EST.

Bummer.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleReeck
    Don't worry. You will soon be disconnected as I was after 15 minutes

I got my order in around 3PM yesterday and its status was "reserved" so I got one. But I may have missed the cutoff time for shipping overnight yesterday and it may not ship until today. I am trying to find that out now.
    For me, I got cut off at as 20 minutes. Called back, I'm at 59 minutes.

I know mine didn't ship yesterday (Wednesday), but as long as it ships today (Thursday) that's fine by me. I need to get the tracking number so I can call UPS and make arrangements to have it picked up at the depot on Friday -- otherwise I'm not going to get it -- I'm only going to be home on Saturday and Sunday (back on a plane sunday night) and my local UPS depot is closed on Saturday.

-jd
    You know if Sprint would have used email addresses to automatically keep us updated it would have saved them a lot of headaches and time.

I called 866-343-1114 asked for shipping. The entire call was about 20 mins beginning at 800am CT this morning.
    TreoSaurus
    Quote Originally Posted by TreoSaurus
    You know if Sprint would have used email addresses to automatically keep us updated it would have saved them a lot of headaches and time.

I called 866-343-1114 asked for shipping. The entire call was about 20 mins beginning at 800am CT this morning.
    That's extremely odd, since I've been on hold for 85 minutes now -- meaning my call started just slightly before yours. I'll try calling in on another line, too, just in case I'm lost in la-la land on my first call.

-jd
    The second time I called back, I got in almost immediately. Sprint's landline phone system sucks in general. When I would call Sprint on my cell, the call would often drop. At first I thought it was the cell service or the phone, but I never have dropped calls calling anyone else, just Sprint.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaleReeck
    The second time I called back, I got in almost immediately. Sprint's landline phone system sucks in general. When I would call Sprint on my cell, the call would often drop. At first I thought it was the cell service or the phone, but I never have dropped calls calling anyone else, just Sprint.
    Good call.

I called on a land line as well (in parallel) and after being transferred to shipping, sat on hold for 5 minutes before getting through. All this while still getting the hold music/prompt loop on my cell phone (was up to 1h35m).

He said it's waiting to be picked up. Unfortunately, no tracking number until it's picked up by UPS "later today".

Treo 650, hoooo!

-jd
    Well, I ordered mine yesterday at 11:30am EST and was told it was going to be here today since the order was so early. Guess what? It didn't go out. Spoke with a rep today and she said it is waiting to be picked up by UPS, and can't provide me with a tracking number until they do so.

The check order status line was about a 10 minute wait.

I've seen a few people say they have them this morning already, but of course no real proof or pictures!! I can't believe how early I got my order in and didn't make the cut!!
    To get your tracking number, here is the "real" number to call: 888-253-1315 then choose options 3,3,2.
    I just got my tracking number.....boy, what a chore, but, it's here in my local area and I expect to see it "out for delivery" next.

Mine was sent Next Day Air Saver....It's so much fun being 6 years old again.
    I ordered at 1:20 pm EST yesterday. Unfortunately, despite my best efforts, it's still waiting to be picked up by UPS, so maybe tomorrow. As usual with SprintPCS, there's a lot of randomness to the experience -- just like all the different answers we get to the same questions.
    I ordered yesterday at 7:30 pst. They told me a few minutes ago that it is set to go out today. They should be able to get me a tracking number in a couple of hours.
  12.    #32  
    Oh woe is me.
    I'm still sittin on the dock and having massive treo envy right about now. Another 24 hours until big brown will hook me up
    Ordered yesterday around 10am PST through 888-253-1315. Received my tracking number around 2pm PST yesterday afternoon. Scheduled for delivery today via Next Day Air Saver!

Last edited by tanster; 11/18/2004 at 11:28 AM.
    tanster
    Treo 650 on Sprint, as of 11/18/04!
    To transfer data from your current Palm device to the Treo 650, click here.
    To see my Treo 650 pics, click here.
    I ordered mine about 12:30pm EST yesterday, got the tracking number this morning and it's out for delivery.
  15.    #35  
    WooHoo - Got my tracking number today. Now to keep my fingers crossed that nothing gets screwed up and that I do have nda delivery and ups gets it here...
    I finally was able to get a tracking number. I ordered 7:30am pst yesterday. It shipped today but they don't know if it was overnight. When does UPS usually recognize the tracking number?
    Global Posts
    536 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scsanden
    I finally was able to get a tracking number. I ordered 7:30am pst yesterday. It shipped today but they don't know if it was overnight. When does UPS usually recognize the tracking number?
    Then tend to update the site sometime after 10:30pm. I went thr this last nite and checked around 11pm. It was posted and recieved phone today. I love it....!!
    Thanks! I'll be checking tonight. At least I'll have it by Monday at the latest. I should be able to get some work done now I wonder if I'll be doing this next year?
    Does UPS require a signature on these next day deliveries of the T650 ?
    Thanks
    I think P1 ships with Signature required. My UPS left at door. I think it depends on the driver and what he wants to do. I live in a somewhat rural area and mine was left at the door.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast